Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

What is the best thing you can do for another human being?

23 posts in this topic

The highest purpose of art is to inspire. 

The same goes for people, right? Just as with art, the greatest thing you can do for others is to inspire them, don't you think? 

What else can you do? What else can you do for any one but inspire them?

Or is there anything else that provides higher value that that, that you can give to others, given that basic needs are fulfilled(food, shelter and such)  

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Free them from their negative beliefs about themselves. So many people are lost in their thought stories... :(

Dont look at me! Look inside!

The best thing we can do without imposing our will to change another is for oursleves to not formulate an image “idea” about ourselves and another. 

Otherwise there is absolutely no relationship at all, but instead two images “illusions” in relationship with one another. 

That is the only way TRUE GOODNESS CAN BE. The image is the root of all contradiction, confusion, and conflict. 

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

The best thing we can do without imposing our will to change another is for oursleves to not formulate an image “idea” about ourselves and another. 

Otherwise there is absolutely no relationship at all, but instead two images “illusions” in relationship with one another. 

That is the only way TRUE GOODNESS CAN BE. 

Wisdom has spoken! 

Great! 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Yes, inspire with personal example. 

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Free them from their negative beliefs about themselves. So many people are lost in their thought stories... :(

Its impossible for you do that.

---

Make them feel loved. Its all relative though

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

That is the only way TRUE GOODNESS CAN BE. That is the root of all contradiction, confusion, and conflict. 

Yup total acceptance xD

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

@Ether

I mean I can try then its up to them to do the rest, Leo helped me alot with that.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Share my path.  Show my path.  Then they can SYNERGIZE with what I did.  

@Saumaya Im alright, attained unconditional calmness Lmao. Funny thing, I was feeling suicidal before I did it. But I developed a brand new mindset.

I already had attained it once but lost it. Got it again.

16 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Saumaya Im alright, attained unconditional calmness Lmao. Funny thing, I was feeling suicidal before I did it. But I developed a brand new mindset.

I already had attained it once but lost it. Got it again.

Nice, the less you identify with you small self and realise that You are Truth itself aka the Self, unchanging and boundless, the more you will get these perks

Anyway good luck

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya I have noticed my consciousness (awareness) doesnt change. Im aware of thoughts, im aware of agitation, im aware of being unaware, etc

5 hours ago, Rilles said:

I agree with you here 100%, but most ppl won't get it in this lifetime and won't listen. That's what LP is for. It could serve as a vehicle to communicate this message indirectly to humanity, so that those who get it will get it. At least the message will be passed on to some ppl and it will make a difference in their lives.

1 minute ago, Ether said:

@Saumaya I have noticed my consciousness (awareness) doesnt change. Im aware of thoughts, im aware of agitation, im aware of being unaware, etc

Yes, thoughts and emotions are part of the dream, the more you become aware that your true nature has nothing to do with contents of the dream, the more you become consciousness itself.

There's Only One Truth!

The best thing we can do for another human being?

Actually notice them.

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

unconditional acceptance I guess, because we can't change them

I also think it varies person to person and their specific needs. But most people need to be shook and woken up from their matrix, into living their best life 

For me emotionally, I would say it's most important to show them the way out of 'suffering' and make it known they too can grow to the next stage (growth mindset)

Edited by d0ornokey