Highest

Powerful insight: I cannot end

6 posts in this topic

Did some contemplation and introspection, and I just got a powerful insight; the fact that I have ALWAYS just been here now. This is beyond the mind, beyond memory. Understand me, I have always just been, there was no point in time where I did not exist. Not before ''my birth'' nor a thousand years ago. I have always just existed, timelessly. I cannot end or disappear, these are made up concepts conceived and imagined in the mind. When we think about ''end'' we think about for example when a movie ends and it becomes dark. But I am not a movie, I am not of this world, I just am! There is no reason for me to end. My nature cannot end, reality/existence is not about that.  In a few days I will quit my time here and sell my computer, I cannot waste my time with it any longer. 

Let's just say, you don't know :P 

I don't know. 

9 hours ago, Highest said:

Did some contemplation and introspection, and I just got a powerful insight; the fact that I have ALWAYS just been here now. This is beyond the mind, beyond memory. Understand me, I have always just been, there was no point in time where I did not exist. Not before ''my birth'' nor a thousand years ago. I have always just existed, timelessly. I cannot end or disappear, these are made up concepts conceived and imagined in the mind. When we think about ''end'' we think about for example when a movie ends and it becomes dark. But I am not a movie, I am not of this world, I just am! There is no reason for me to end. My nature cannot end, reality/existence is not about that.  In a few days I will quit my time here and sell my computer, I cannot waste my time with it any longer. 

make sure you dont deceive yourself before making any rash decisions.

get a reality check, are you sure? doubt your insight from all angles, as much as you want to believe it.

might be true, i dunno, but to me knowing what was before birth for certain is weird, i can only know the now. 

41 minutes ago, Viking said:

i can only know the now.

If you are bound by fear your now is merely a continuation of the past. Therefore your now is based off your conclusions of the past.

The now is “dynamic/new” the past is static/dead/and never new.”

To meet the present moment with fear is not to meet the present moment at all. 

Look into that. It’s quite interesting indeed. 

Edited by Faceless

16 minutes ago, Faceless said:

If you are bound by fear your now is merely a continuation of the past. Therefore your now is based off your conclusions of the past.

The now is “dynamic/new” the past is static/dead/and never new.”

To meet the present moment with fear is not to meet the present moment at all. 

Look into that. It’s quite interesting indeed. 

Im not aware that i am bound by fear, do you know if in case I do, how do I become aware of it?

14 minutes ago, Viking said:

how do I become aware of it?

Learn/understand the nature of fear and the complusion to escape to pleasure. Learn about yourself.