Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

3 posts in this topic

Threat wasn't good, please erase or look.

ty

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Are you sure you are full in? Full in means you are facing your greatest excitements that are also your greatest fears such as giving up everything and meditating in a cave, or traveling through the middle East in a rental car, or doing daily speeches in the middle of a city in your under wear. That would lead to massive growth, it would lead to the fastest embodiment of the higher self by purifying any uncomfortable emotions in your heart. SO whenever I find myself saying I am all in, I remember this, and know that there is always something greater I can to show reality just how much I trust in it. 

Follow your excitements that you are scared of doing if you dare (Impure emotions will intensify x10) :) Or just feel your emotions throughout your normal day, which is a bit slower, but perhaps a better place to start (reality knows where to find you, to trigger them). I love your enthusiasm. May you love the part of you that goes full in hoping for a reward, only to feel bad once it isn't given, sit with that one.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, Solace said:

Are you sure you are full in? Full in means you are facing your greatest excitements that are also your greatest fears such as giving up everything and meditating in a cave, or traveling through the middle East in a rental car, or doing daily speeches in the middle of a city in your under wear. That would lead to massive growth, it would lead to the fastest embodiment of the higher self by purifying any uncomfortable emotions in your heart. SO whenever I find myself saying I am all in, I remember this, and know that there is always something greater I can to show reality just how much I trust in it. 

Follow your excitements that you are scared of doing if you dare (Impure emotions will intensify x10) :) Or just feel your emotions throughout your normal day, which is a bit slower, but perhaps a better place to start (reality knows where to find you, to trigger them). I love your enthusiasm. May you love the part of you that goes full in hoping for a reward, only to feel bad once it isn't given, sit with that one.

+1! 

Didn't you take a break from this forum btw? :) 

Anyway, glad you are back, tnx for the answer. 

Isn't it so, yes or no?