Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solace

The Biggest Insight of my Life so far...

6 posts in this topic

I really grasped this deeply today. It doesn't matter what you do in life. You can do literally anything! It is not your job that is the problem, it's not your circumstances, or the people around you that is the problem. Why? Because none of it limits your ability to respond to life with infinite boundless love!!

Whether you're on the couch all day, it doesn't matter. Whether you are a world class spiritual teacher who has changed the face of the Earth, it doesn't matter. The roles we play, no matter what, do not define us. The only thing that matters is how much love, appreciation, gratitude, and enthusiasm we respond to life with.

So if you ever find that you are doing something "inconvenient" like doing the dishes, and that it is meaningless, it is just as important as any other experience. It is the way you view doing the dishes that is important. We can use the dishes to set an intention that: every plate I wash a child in hunger is fed. We can use any circumstance we are in to anchor the light in this way, and respond with love. That's why repeating "I love you" as a continuous mantra towards whatever arises is so fool proof. It makes you see through the eyes of the soul, heals all of your emotions, anchors the light of divinity, and clears subconscious beliefs until you wake up one day as God. And whatever you do while saying "I love you" simply does not matter. This gives you the freedom to make any choice, and not so much worry about what will happen. This is because whatever will happen is only happening to trigger the emotions in you that are neglected, and they just want your love. Love is truly the only answer to anything. Anchor it in whatever creative way feels right, and be prepared for lot of pain, for love attracts the darkness inside of you to be healed, liberated, and felt.

So if it doesn't matter what you do in life, but instead how you view yourself, and the things that arise, then why not hand over any choice to your body. It will respond with excitement or relaxation with what it like, and fear or heaviness with what it dislikes. If in doubt just keep loving the hell out of everything, and you'll just naturally follow the bodies wisdom :) 

That is the biggest insight of my life so far, I hope that took weight off many peoples shoulders. This is going to be really fun to fully embody!

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

"Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here."

You may enjoy this tune..(hopefully), :) .

I am enthralled by the song, especially the lyrics and visuals. Like I was in the middle of a trippy dream :) 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Man... Whenever I read your posts I feel so loved. Thank you. Great insight

You're not human, you're the universe

3 hours ago, Solace said:

Like I was in the middle of a trippy dream :) 

Haha, glad you liked it. :D

Wonderful insight/opening of the Heart. :)
Thank you for taking the time to share it with us.

Edited by who chit