Ross

Is this whole thing a scam?

44 posts in this topic

@Ross I recommend taking the course, but the important thing to realise is that the course itself will not provide you with your life purpose. That has to come from you after a lot of work and effort. Don't expect to be given the answers in any way. The course is extremely good value for money, but most people will not utilise it to its full potential and it probably won't change their lives in any meaningful way. Thats just the way these things work. People, and myself included, expect instant results handed to them on a plate. The course just gives you lots of opportunities to think for yourself and be creative in different ways.

In the meantime, ask yourself this question and write down all the answers that come to your mind: If you had unlimited funds, and could not fail, what would you want to spend the next 20 years doing on a day-to-day basis? Spend atleast 60 minutes on this. Think hard and really imagine yourself in this situation. Discard all of the initial answers as they're often shallow and just automatic responses. 

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

The only thing i’m not a fan of is how Leo presents life purpose as being completely mandatory to your success and happiness.

I’m sure it’s extremely effective, and if you’re completely lost and are working a 9-5 mind numbing job it’s probably just the thing you need.

But if your circumstances don’t allow you to buy the course and drop everything you’re doing; the whole “mandatory life purpose” thing makes it feel like you’re not on the right track, and that you’re missing something. 

I love Leo’s videos, and if I had the funds I would have no problem straight up donating to him. He’s helped to transform my life so much.

That said, I don’t really buy into the mandatory life purpose. I think it’s great, and if that’s the path you chose then fuck yea, go for it. I’m sure you’ll get EXACTLY what you’re looking for. But I also think you can have just as good of a life without it.

On 5/29/2018 at 7:53 AM, now is forever said:

well life purpose should be mandatory...

but you don't have to buy his course for that - you can figure out your life purpose on your own. it's by the way the best you can do for yourself.

i don't think he want's to force his perspective on you - even though he does it sometimes ;) 

if you think for yourself you can disagree, if you would listen to him he sometimes mentions that.

But if life has no inherent purpose or meaning, and you simply create one for yourself; why should it be mandatory? I think it’s entirely possible to work a job that is decent and be ok with that.

How can we know for sure that life purpose is something written into the fabric of existence? Isn’t it just an opinion or perspective? How can you make a definitive statement like “It should be like this.” To me life purpose seems like a belief, not really something that’s irrifutable.

Or maybe I’m fooling myself because I haven’t done the work to try and find one. Idk, maybe once you have one it doesn’t feel like a belief anymore.

Edited by DMM710