SaltyMeatballs

I'm not interested in relationships. Should I be worried?

16 posts in this topic

21 M. Never Had a long term relationship. Only one night stuff. I don't have the desire to go out and meet women. It's not because I am scared or frightened, I genuinely don't feel like it. 

Does anyone else here feel the same way? 

Meee

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Me as well.

Its okay, its super normal.

First you have to be okay with yourself, then if u like it like that u stop searching, if not, you try and be okay with ypurself and you find yourself the best mate. In fact, it comes to you. Its law of attraction.

Maybe you are not ready for it ATM, maybe youll never be ready, thats totally fine. Go with the flow.

?

@SaltyMeatballs it’s normal, you’ll probably change your mind at some point. Better to find yourself and so on before you look for someone else.

Be in a relationship with your heart. Love it as deeply as you would love your soulmate. Ask it what it wants to do, if it is feeling okay, and send it infinite blessings and compliments and gifts of unconditional bundles of love and hugs, for you will see that your heart will become alive just like a person. I walk around as two people, I'm the parent loving my heart, sometimes I'm the heart being loved by the parent. When the parent and heart merge in union, that is the full embodiment of awakened consciousness in physical form AKA enlightenment.

Enlightenment is the mastery of relationships or all duality's into the purity wholeness and perfection of oneness. Girls love this in a man you know:P

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I think it's ok, if it lasts not a long time. May be this period of life ends when you suddenly meet a nice girl?

@Solace I feel like I need to work on myself. How can I love anyone if I don't even love myself? 

@SaltyMeatballs  -FIRST! ...I have to congratulate you for coming up with _the_best name! :) :) I laughed so hard that I farted! :) It is genius! :D

..-well the topic?...uhm...well consider this:

How interesting is a 21 year old girl really? She is in her physical prime and alot of focus goes into that. Shallow conversation and rapid change of boyfriends is kind of to be expected. Ofcourse I generalize...or...do...I?

Someone said that girls get away with stupid s*** beacuse men want to boink em. ...and that (non resistance) does not build character. True.

You, on the other hand have not yet peaked.....start becoming "the most interesting man".

Althou the 21 flake can be fun, high energy and so on,,,,,they are often sh** boring in conversation.

"Relationship", I think should be built a litle later in a mans life.

Answer: you can't, not on the deep level you want.

Repeat after me, "I don't know how to love my self, I don't know how to love my feelings, I don't know how to lover this anger inside of me, I don't know how to love the one who feels neglected or rejected, I don't know how to love the one who judges, I don't know how to love".

How does one love himself? In the simplest way you just need to love whatever arises, give love, knowing that all the love, appreciation and space you give every thought, every emotion and whatever person comes back to you along with some gifts it bought while it was away. If there is nothing obvious to love, then love your heart. Love is basically resting your attention on something while saying kind words to it.

That is the spiritual path in a few sentences.

DCTbWxjXoAArXZS.jpg

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Same here, I think its suppressing your emotions that's bad when it comes to not wanting relationships (I think). Like if you want to date but because enlightenment dogma told you not to do so, you feel a need to suppress it.

Man I'm getting so tired of people on this forum giving advise on subjects where they have had no results in whatsoever. 

@SaltyMeatballs  Everything has it's time, use your time to improve yourself even more, travel, create, have fun. All things eventually fall in to place ;)

@Paulus Amadeus What do you mean in this case? What advice do we give, that we lack results in?

Well some people arguably merely share their options. 

Edited by Spiral

On 5/22/2018 at 10:52 AM, Paulus Amadeus said:

Man I'm getting so tired of people on this forum giving advise on subjects where they have had no results in whatsoever. 

Projecting bs.