Charlotte

I'm starting to realise

14 posts in this topic

I'm starting to realise everything is nothing. 

It's nothing, everything! ? 

My mum, my dad my dogs, everything. Everything is complete nothingness.

All there is, is nothing. 

I need to keep expanding this shit. I need to grasp this at an even deeper level, how?

5 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

I need to keep expanding this shit. I need to grasp this at an even deeper level, how?

That's great! I let others tell you how to go even deeper. Go with flow and enjoy your new understanding. 

And if you ever fly "too high", go spend a week or two with your parents, and you will be grounded again. ;) 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

I'm at the same stage myself, on the verge of experiencing the complete infinite void of nothingness. To get there it's all about surrendering to the present moment. To accept that everything that arises whether it is a thought, feeling or a person is only here to be loved, and to that I say, "I love you". I love the one in me who is thinking about how neglected I am, I love you fear, I love you anger; it is endless. When nothing is obviously there to recieve love I always return my attention to my spiritual heart (slightly to the right of your physical heart) and keep saying "I love you" to it because it feels good. You can replace "I love you" with whatever kind words you want, the possibilities are infinite. I thought I would share this, as it has lead to massive progress, I feel like the light of the universe is shining through my heart.

I live life like this because I know that my response to whatever arises is the most important thing to spiritually evolve, and I choose love because it is the highest vibration in existence. And I always love my spiritual heart because it is the first place the universe enters a human body, so when I love my heart, I'm loving the entire freakin universe :) What a beautiful time you are at in your life. I'm always there for you if you need some more help.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

44 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

I need to grasp this at an even deeper level, how?

There is nothing to be grasped.
By trying to grasp - you make it something.
Don't.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

From nothing everything springs forth. Yes you are absolutely nothing, but at the same time you are all that which is. It's a paradox, that's reality. I've tried to be just nothing, empty, and detached, but I have realized that I am also existence itself. It's me! There is no escape from that.

@Charlotte Just keep doing what you’re doing. You know what you’re doing at this point. Patiently revel. Smooth. Easy. Effortless. Aligning and allowing. Enjoying. Loving.  The mental hardships will just keep falling away like yesterday’s rain. You’re bringin the sun out Char. Nice.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Do not keep expanding anything. Seek to find the "I" thought. This is the most direct way. If the "I" thought is not found, the ego will vanish, and the Self will prevail. 

20 hours ago, Charlotte said:

I wont write too much in responses but I'm grateful for each and every comment and have read each in depth.

Thank you. Love you all... ♥️

@MarkusSweden @Solace @tsuki @Principium Nexus @Highest @Nahm @Empty

Feels like the way up is like climbing a hill, lots of huffs and puffs but not much talking :)

I'd say why not investigate also the beliefs you outlined in your opening post. 

On 21. Mai 2018 at 10:30 AM, Charlotte said:

wow, I'm so excited for you, Charlotte! keep up the good work <3 I have the feeling you're onto something right there :x

whatever arises, love that

The last few days I keep in my mind that every experience is fleeting.. How things change so fast.. But what is the one thing that does not change? It's nothing ness. Realize now that nothing is yours, not even your body. 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.