QeenB

First, crush it financially?

22 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, 7thLetter said:

But also if you're like me and tend to love the deep ideas that Leo talks about and analyzing every little thing about life and human nature and how existence works and what reality is or God, etc. etc. Then you sometimes could get off track and instead go really deep into this work. Personally I'm just working on a balance at the moment, but I do love working on both.

Same here.

I guess this whole topic is just me looking for validation that's it's right thing to do but the truth is nobody will ever know what's the best thing to do than me. 

Thanks guys for all the advice.

@QeenB Exactly, no one else would know where you currently are in life and what's right for you but you.

But I mean at the same time, the more and more you go throughout your life, build awareness, and learn about personal development, you might even notice some things about yourself that you want to change. Like at one point in my life I just quit pickup, thought I was fine to explore and try out Dropshipping on Shopify for example. Then I realized I was subconsciously treating people like crap at work. I wonder why? Because I just got out of pickup and narcissism got a hold of me so I had to work on my awareness. And just a random fact, I got fired at one of my jobs for the first time, and I think a huge part of it had to be because of the unconscious narcissistic behaviors that I had back then.

But honestly though, there could be so many different things out there that you can't even ignore about yourself and that you might want to work on. Maybe your money psychology, maybe you might have several distractions in life like video games or TV that might distract you from working on anything productive. Maybe you feel like you need to improve your happiness levels at some point and come back to the self-actualization work, etc. Just realize that self-actualization is an endless journey, and I guess you can come back to it any time but just don't hold it off for too long.

Balance is a good answer, but I mean its already good enough if you mentioned that you're still going to meditate, read, and all that.

Goodluck

Edited by 7thLetter

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein