Viking

anger and inability to settle down

14 posts in this topic

after a few sessions of shamanic breathing and about 2 months of kriya yoga i started to feel anger, towards myself and other people. i also feel frustration when im failing at something, i cant take it and continue trying, i just give up because of the immense frustration and restlessness.

im not sure whether the kriya and the breathing are necessarily the cause of this.

i also hear my mind often judging and being angry, i have the feeling like i want to shout and punch something, I'm observing it though and not acting on it.

i also have extremely often a feeling like i want to cry but i cant. sometimes i manage but its rare.

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Viking Cry. 

i cant, i try to

Use alcohol 3-4 days.1-2 standard drinks per day. (ex: aprox. 100-200 ml wine)

Do it while you meditate. 

For the uninitiated: alcohol in a low quantity during a couple of days will recycle some inner body water. Because we have organs that store water for weeks or months without recycling. By doing this you will access faster old drama and blockages and the transition will be more relaxed.

Edited by Quanty

1 minute ago, Quanty said:

can i mix in with that 2 lines of coke in a week?

4 minutes ago, Viking said:

Caution don't use sinuses to snort coke. If you don't want to quit the habit, use other methods like teeth or sublingual. 

Anger accumulates in unresolved drama. 

Another method is to use shamanic hyperventilation breathing to bring tears and reconnect with the heart. 

@Quanty oh you were serious, hard to tell.

21 minutes ago, Viking said:

for the extra uninitiated this was a joke

alcohol in a low quantity during a couple of days will recycle some inner body water. Because we have organs that store water for weeks or months without recycling. By doing this you will access faster old drama and blockages and the transition will be more relaxed.

can you provide some sources for this

Edited by Viking

My experience. Leave it or take it. ;) 

Thanks @Quanty, can you go into a little more depth with your experience and how it unfolded?

i am the same as @Viking I’ve been holding onto anger which is so deep routed I cannot believe, it’s essentially the fabric of my entire life and has been the driving force for everything. The anger is more like rage and it is wholly debilitating. I literally cannot think, cannot do anything, I am totally debilitated.

i have suffered depression for 7 years but hands down this anger complex is unquestionably the route of all my suffering and it’s linked heavily to my dad. He has depression and suffers outbursts of rage. I’ve grown up in this household and it’s clear to me now how chronic this issue is. I cannot even get close to conving the magnitute of the anger. It is riddled in every single cell of me. I have come to sympathise with some types of murderers, and very violent people whereas previously I had no idea.

@Viking  Why not follow your instinct?

Go to the gym, punch a sandbag and scream your head of. Sounds like the way to go. You get fit in the process.

If you have no gym money....go down to the local bar...find that big headshaved mf in black...jaaa...you guessed it! PUNCH him! right bwtween the nostrils....then the screaming and crying bit comes au naturell.

I am not liabel for any of my advice. R.I.P.

On 5/20/2018 at 11:13 PM, BMKemp said:

Thanks @Quanty, can you go into a little more depth with your experience and how it unfolded?

Marvelous. Or one can use Mulled Wine for more quantity. 

I suffer from extreme outbursts when angry. Believe me, violence, even using a punching bag, definitely NOT another human!, is not the answer. It spirals the feelings of self-loathing, being ashamed that you didn't control yourself, remorse, anxiety (when will it happen again?), and a need to punish yourself or something else. I loose my temper so easily, and now, at 61, I have ONE person that is willing to help me. Being POSITIVE in EVERYTHING you do, think, say, feel, become, is the ONLY answer and cure for this horrible rage that is so deep routed, as you described, is every fiber of my being. Listen to and apply what Leo is teaching. He is so right on track that this world will transform when people see how cruel they are to others. Be positive my friend. It's very hard, and I fail ALL the time, failed today. The other side, away from the negative, is so rewarding and pleasant. Listen too and apply what is on this website and Leo's YouTube videos. Come into the light that he is offering. It all starts from inside yourself and the determination to.....CHANGE YOURSELF! Think love, think peace, think I want to feel positive. Good luck. Listen to Leo!

On 20/05/2018 at 4:46 PM, Quanty said:

Do it while you meditate. 

For the uninitiated: alcohol in a low quantity during a couple of days will recycle some inner body water. Because we have organs that store water for weeks or months without recycling. By doing this you will access faster old drama and blockages and the transition will be more relaxed.

Thank you. I think you should start a journal with all this so anyone who wants to can study in depth. 

source: cook-greuter.com