Stef

Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator

293 posts in this topic

INFJ

I've found learning about my personality type to be tremendously beneficial. It’s kind of scary how accurate the test is. It also connected a lot of dots as to why I am the way I am naturally vs who I try to be because of cultural conditioning... great tool to help be your more authentic self. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

19 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Aeris

i'm not sure if he gives a fuck about stage blue people lol

about your chart - i don't know, i'm not an astrologer, but new moons and full moons affect you and i've experienced it many times already

if it's a comfirmation bias - let it be, because it's fucking awesome and i grew like crazy thanks to that knowledge 

i've spoken to astrologer via skype and just by looking at my chart he knew about my childhood, my traumas, my intimacy issue and a lot more stuff, he couldn't just take it from "stars" (well, actually, he could)

Yes Indeed as all humans are made of water and moon affect our body water.

I didn't Say mbti is useless.

It's useful if you believe it.

Astrology is a little pill.

Mbti is a v.2 placebo.

When you know that all words are arbitrary / self projection from the 'self références'.

Astrology / mbti is pure self bias.

All humans have trauma. Especially the one reading about how to know & 'heal' themself.

I can Guess all your thinking system just by putting color on the subject you talk with.

Insecurities can be litteraly intuited/smell.

I could be an astrologer myself. The only thing is. I tell people It's what I believe would be good for them. I don't hide myself behind a star story.

This is self improvement hidden in psychologia formula.

People who look for an astrology / mbti are looking for fixing themself / something.

And all humans mostly résolve around the same kind of problem.

Just a try :

If I tell ( random thought ) : you like to be analytical and then intuite your emotion through spending time with yourself. You Always elaborate good planning and enjoy to deconstruct things around to really grasb them.

Does it work ?

Yeah dude, it's like - everything is self bias and you can do whatever the fuck you want.

It doesn't change the fact, that there are rules - you can give zero fucks but rules still apply to you.

The more consciouss you become the more "part of the whole" you become and you start to go with the flow, with collective conscioussness, and Solar System is a thing you can refer to, to figure out what is the best next step.

On 2/12/2016 at 5:45 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's shocking how dead-on this description fits me: http://personalityjunkie.com/the-intp/

Lol, check! :D

I just figured out D&S at objectivepersonality.com officially typed you as FF Ni/Te BS/P(C) some time ago. They use the scientific method and a more nuanced version of MBTI (512 personality types).

That makes you the exact same type as Marie Forleo and Tai Lopez.

Just some interesting trivia for you :D

I am myself, heaven and hell.

On 11/4/2019 at 0:07 PM, Aeris said:

Apparently I m INTP // 7 - 5 - 3 

Sagitarius + moon in pisces

What can you tell about me ?

For me this is working based on

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

leo is bullshitting you, for keeping blue people on his forum.

Astrology is Purple. 

6 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Aquarius you mean turquoise

Purple, Green, Turquoise.... Depending on how you approach it.

I'm an astrologer myself. :) 

I am reading a number of comments claiming they changed from INFP to INTP and so on. I just wanted to say this is probably not possible after the age of about 20 years old.

Your state of mind and emotional state when taking the 16personalites test is likely to influence your answers. The 16 personalities test is also flawed because it does not seem to focus on cognitive functions, interaction style, and temperament, but rather simple things like if you are conscientious it automatically gives you a "J" in your last of the 4 letters.  

Your attitude, awareness and belief system is in constant change.  Your cognitive functions do not. Cognitive functions are nature, not nurture. 

Here are some explanations: The theory suggests we all have the 4 sides of the mind. To simplify, We all have 4 sets of cognitive functions. 4 different "personalities".

• Psychoactive substances may alter this (taking the test again when drinking).
  • The people and environment ( set and setting), may cause a cognitive transition/different "personality".
  • Your level of self- acceptance 
  • Your level of authenticity 
  • Your life situation may unknowingly put you in your shadow for years. Then you make a new friend, move to another place, find something like Actualized.org, etc. Then you transition to another side of the mind. the transitions can last minutes or many years.

If interested in personality typing and you want a quicker and more accurate typing, I recommend you check out this simple type grid for the 16 archetypes and see the result for yourself :) (Link below).

https://www.reddit.com/r/mbti/comments/bt924b/what_is_the_cs_joseph_type_grid_and_how_does_it/

Enfj. The Protagonist. 

Choleric 9

Melancholic 20

Sanguine 16 

Phlegmatic 14

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

INFJ as main function and subfuction is INTP

INFP 5w4 541 sp/sx

Edited by Loba

@Thomas Taschler they actually recommend taking the 16 personality test not more than once every six months so there is that factor too. nonetheless i have gotten various results too from intp to istp to intj to infj but the most repetitive is intp .