Stef

Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator

293 posts in this topic

I'm ESFP.

I too prefer Socionics over MBTI.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

@Stef My personality result has changed at least 5-6 times over the course of 3 years, only the N has been consistent. And my Understandmyself.com result has changed dramatically multiple times too. 

Personality tests do not work for me. I recommend people to retake the test every 6 months to see if they change much, perhaps others get very consistent results.

INFJ-T. It seems accurate.

Edited by Aster

???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

What are the extremely "Turbulent" types of Actualized doing to manage their anxiety ? This could really cripple ones ambitions and progress .

I am hoping to find real workinng solutions and not just trying to reason yourself of out off a Turbulence temperament. 

ISFJ

Counter phobic enneatype 6

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

INFJ - The Advocate 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

ENFP. Oh how I wish I was not an Extrovert by nature! Life would be so much easier, if I did not need to have relationships. 

Edited by CelticQueen17

@CelticQueen17  Neediness for people is not extroversion. You can get rid of that, without being inauthentic. Just make sure, that you are expressing yourself honestly and fully and also that you are present and focused in the conversation.

INFJ.

I almost feel an attachment to this moniker in the sense that it feels like an explanation as to why I feel so different to most people. The 1%. As if I've got an approved psychological metric to explain my type of mind.

But as mentioned above, not overly identifying with a typing system that fails to represent the entirety of who you are. Because I'm still different to every other INFJ as I am to every other person in general. Yet deeper down we're all the same anyway. So best not to focus on our supposed differences. Although I can't help but notice this when my mind sees how different others' minds are. I'm still often in my mind despite a growing self-awareness that notices the separation between mind and self.

Campaigner, apparently.

Funny it says diplomat because I'm a libra and they're supposed to be diplomats.

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 01.48.22.png

Edited by Druid420

Infj x intj

The problem is that mbti puts you in boxes. Personality is more like a spectrum. Thats why I score 50/50 on f/t.