Stef

Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator

293 posts in this topic

On 1/11/2018 at 5:58 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

If you're not sure, you're probably not an introvert.  Introversion is almost like a curse, you'd know if you had it.  

:D good one - he might be in the middle of the scale though, then it's more difficult to tell.

I am INFP-T

I am not too surprised to see so little of Ss here - Intuition rules. Happy to see them at all. With Leo I was hesitating in my guess though - between T and F. I guess he developed his Feeling well enough. My boyfriend is INTP and he's a bit different in that area (could use some self-actualising ;) )

@QandC @Robert @MonikaBcn @Argue @Driven

Question to you ENTJ's.

I am interested in how you handled this: 

The only problem is, it takes time for Commanders’ skills to be recognized, and stagnating as low-level employees will have them bouncing off the walls and deeply unhappy. People with the Commander personality type crave leadership and responsibility, growth and opportunity, and genuinely enjoy managing others to get a job done. Commanders are visionaries and leaders, not grunts or day-to-day administrators. Getting that to be recognized is not always easy, but Commanders are probably up to the task.

Me myself can relate to this a bit too much for my own taste.. This problem have made me bouncing from job to job because I feel deeply unmotivated. The feeling of being manage is so energy draining for me that I can't stand it most of the time, and have had a hard time keeping a job most of my life because of it. Sometimes i just refuse to go to work like: "I rather die, for real, die right now, than go and be somebody els's hands". 

So, do you relate? Did you overcome it, if so, how? :) 

I am INFP. From what I gather the INFP and INTJ are the two rarest MBTI sub-types ranging from 1% to 1 1/2% of the population. The male INFP is the rarest as less than 1%. 

ISFP

We're an endangered species on here looks like.  

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

I've taken 3 tests from different types of frameworks/adjudications people have created, Myers Briggs, Personality Hacker and Josh Pellicer's Hacking Yourself Seminar.  

INFP

INTP

ENFP

So it appears I'm definitely a perceiver, and definitely an intuitive, and I combine thinking/feeling and more introverted but slightly extroverted. 

Gaging my weaknesses is very clear now, ESTJ is clearly my weakness. 

I'm curious about the extroverts, Sensors (Present Moment Big Picture Understanding) and the judger types.

So I got questions for ESJ types.  @Empty @WildeChilde @Argue @Driven @MonikaBcn @Robert @QandC or anyone else that has E,S or J in their type

and these are all excluding non duality, I'm looking for which world you're more in. 

Extroverts --> Which is more real for you? the inner world? or the outer?

Sensor's --> Is being present what's most important to you? or having big picture understanding?

Judgers --> do you feel more free in your internal world? or external?

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

INFP. Although I'm not typical I don't think. I'm 5w4 so I suppose I'm less artistic, more left brained.

Personality test 5 nov 18.JPG

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

INFP-A

Im a dreamer. I giggled at some of the questions, they seem silly from the perspective of Unconditonal Love ? As it assumes we are all looking for happiness outside of us, and that we are identified with the thinking mind.

Blessings.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

INTJ as fuck.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 1/10/2018 at 5:46 PM, Charlotte said:

Yep! Me :)ISFP, -A/-T)

Meeeee tooooooo!! :D