Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sahil Pandit

How do you deepen an insight?

6 posts in this topic

By embodying it relentlessly.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I got an insight one day that everything was love, even the anger I faced was an expression of love wanting desperately to be loved by another person even though that is futile. As I started to lose sight of that insight through becoming lost in my thoughts again, and returning to my old thought patterns about life I decided to embody this by saying to myself, "If everything is made of pure love, why don't I respond to everything as pure love and see what happens?". That's why I love whatever arises relentlessly, as the ultimate embodiment of truth in physical form. Highly recommend :)

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

How do you deepen an insight?

INSIGHT= TO SEE CLEARLY

“You” don’t.:)

Any direction “the you” takes is dualistic, a movement of thought/self. 

Insight comes into being when the division between “the you and what you want to deepen” ends...The you and the attempt to deepen” are the same process. Insight comes into being when the movement of duality ends. Only in the total understanding of that whole movement does insight “truth” act. 

Insight/total perception, is the action of truth. Truth is when all movement of the self/duality is not. Insight is whole/complete and can not be deepened by means through division. 

In the ending of duality there is insight. 

CAN THE MOVEMENT OF THOUGHT SEE CLEARLY??? 

Doesn’t the fragmentary, dualistic, and mechanical nature of thought have to end to see clearly?? 

Edited by Faceless

By direct deepening of the internal sensibility in your boody/mind. One has to heal the body first and let the energy flow in order to reach a certain frequency in the body. This cannot be done only by visualizations or concepts, is something physical in the body that you open up with the Breath. 

People want direct Light, but they don't want to sacrifice their notion of themselves and let go into Earth.

1 Air

2 Earth

3 Light

Edited by Quanty