Viking

how to open the third eye?

48 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Viking said:

thanks! that put some order in my mind. ive been extremewly disorganized lately with the content of my mind.

Yeah content of mind will inevitably be contradicting and cause confusion/disorder.

Understand the movement/content. 

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Faceless said:

Yeah content of mind will inevitably be contradicting and cause confusion. 

thats exactly what have been happening

Just now, Viking said:

thats exactly what have been happening

Stay with that fact. Don’t escape. Watch it. 

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

For you, for now, frame it up like this: I am either thinking, or aware. Not a combination. Always one or the other. So throughout your day, when you notice monkey mind, over thinking - just say “Oh, I’m thinking, now I’ll be awareness instead”, and be aware off all your senses, what you’re hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling, how your body feels, etc. Do analyze it, just be aware and accept what is. 

@Nahm quite genius articulation mate

@Viking

The moment you try and escape “do something about it” you have further perpetuated the illusion of division. 

Because the you is not seperate from what is observed. 

Unless you insist it is of course. 

Edited by Faceless

52 minutes ago, Viking said:

Because meditation shouldnt be dull, meditation should allow me to experience the present moment, but all ive been doing is getting into some routine mind-wandering, in other words lazy meditation. with time i didnt really try to be aware of the breath, but got used to my mind wandering, without concentration.

This is an okey starting point. For now just ignore advanced/acoteric conceps like opening your third eye. In heneral you shouldn't ness around too much with chakras/kundalini without the guidance of a teacher.

I would advice you to just focus on the basics. Relax your muscles, and mind. Keep your spine straight. Set your intention to follow the breath. Once in a while do a quick bodyscan to find and release tensions. Anytime you notice you are mind wandering congratulate yourself on becomming avare of it, move your focus back to the breath. Untill you can stay focused on the breath for at least 15-20  min, dont try anything more fancy than this. 

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

Try trataka and sun gazing.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

29 minutes ago, Erlend K said:

In heneral you shouldn't ness around too much with chakras/kundalini without the guidance of a teacher.

I will never be able to find a teacher and I will never trust any teacher.

what do you mean by "fancy"? im doing kriya yoga.

thank you for the tips, I will see how it goes. meditation anyway is secondary, my main practice is kriya, i meditate when i have time in the morning

3 minutes ago, Viking said:

thank you for the tips, I will see how it goes. meditation anyway is secondary, my main practice is kriya, i meditate when i have time in the morning

Understanding yourself is the only teacher. 

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Understanding yourself is the only teacher. 

+1

Sadhguru is great to explain this.

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@moon777light Your soo cute! I'm expecting to see Jesus if I saw you on the street. Love the one who wants to open her third eye @Viking. If your third eye was open, what would it change?

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Fast on distilled water for 7 - 21 days(this is important if your pineal gland is calcified), meditate, sungaze, ancient yoga techniques, spending time in nature, grounding while fasting for enhanced restoration/realignment ect...

If you don't wanna fast you need to decalcify the pineal with supplements and some extremer lifestyle choices which can take several months to years because it will be extremely hard to "Activate" if it is calcified. It needs to be fluid-form to channel in sight/energy/light.

t434grh54ehregswg.jpg

Top supplements for decalcification are: Nascent Iodine, Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3(Sunshine is best), Green-Blue Algae, Chaga Mushroom, MSM paired with Whole Food Vitamin C, Shilajit, Gotu Kola, Tulsi, Cacao, ACV(Apple Cider Vinegar), Citric Acid, Melatonin ect...

https://theartofunity.com/how-to-decalcify-your-pineal-gland/

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

54 minutes ago, Viking said:

Ok, I'm not experienced in kriya, so I can't comment about that. My only yoga practice is very meridian-focused form of yin yoga. It is generaly accepted than one should avoid energy work unless working with a teacher, since the subtle energy system can be quite fragile. 

Heres an sadguru blogpost discussing this http://isha.sadhguru.org/blog/yoga-meditation/demystifying-yoga/kundalini-plug-into-the-source-of-creation/

"So many people have come to me who have lost their mental balance and physical capabilities because they tried to do Kundalini Yoga without the necessary guidance and assistance. If the necessary supportive atmosphere is not there, simply attempting to raise kundalini could be very irresponsible and dangerous"

What do you mean when you say "I will never trust any teacher"? Do you have trust issues, or do you think this is a rational position?

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

To give some more insight I've found that you need to open the chakras in order from lowest to highest. This is because the tendancy for a higher chakra to be open is greatly dependent on how open your lower chakras are. You probably still have a closed heart, so work on loving your heart first. I've heard that the third eye is the heart and throat chakra combined, so the more you love yourself and speak loving words to people even if it feels scary, the more the third eye opens, which is confirmed in my experience.

This does require a lifestyle change as Pluto said, and it will take a few months to see results. Defiantly do the basics: switch all of your water to distilled water to decalcify it, and change your toothpaste to an organic brand. This is where most of the flouride which calcifies it comes from. There are many more advanced things you can do, but let's just start with your heart chakra first before moving to that level :)

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

It's simple, it's just that the old spiritual paradigm has confused people by placing more importance on the third eye. This approach is putting the cart before the horse, which is why heart centered teachers are now becoming more popular as we enter the 4th density.

Matt Kahn for example had a very open third eye and crown chakra but his heart was pretty closed, and from his experience, even though he saw the depths of nothingness, and had met ascended masters, he wrote in his book that none of this mattered until he started loving his heart. And when he started loving his heart, his nervous system could relax whereby he started to receive every non-dual insight taught today. This wisdom is something we usually don't get until we are in heaven reviewing our life, so embrace it is my suggestion.

Edited by Solace

12 hours ago, Viking said:

how to perceive reality as it is aka to open your third eye?

Between the two eyes there exists a third eye, but it is non- functioning, it is not a part of your physical body. It is there, it can function any moment, but it does not function naturally. You have to do something about it to open it.

This technique is to open the third eye. ATTENTION BETWEEN THE EYEBROWS... Close your eyes, then focus both of your eyes just in the middle of the two eyebrows. Focus just in the middle, with closed eyes, as if you are looking with your two eyes. Give total attention to it. This is one of the simplest methods of being attentive. You cannot be attentive to any other part of the body so easily. This spot absorbs attention like anything. If you give attention to it, both your eyes become hypnotized with the third eye. They become fixed; they cannot move. If you are trying to be attentive to any other part of the body it is difficult. This third eye catches attention, forces attention; It is magnetic for attention.

Once your attention is focused at the third eye center, you become immediately the witness of thoughts. 

The energy of the third eye is really the same as that which moves in the two ordinary eyes - the same energy. It begins to move in a new center. 

Ordinary person wastes his energy in thousand and one ways, so don't expect that your third eye will open any time soon, but this technique will help in your spiritual growth.