Raymondo

Meditation no destination

7 posts in this topic

I have done a month of do nothing meditation and now i want to move on with something new but i am stuck I dont know what to continue with now

You should have got some insights about your goal and you go from there its like building a house...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

My advice would be stick with Do-Nothing. It is the most potent one I found. Go deep into it or rather let yourself drown inside of it. There is a lot of potential in that method.

This Leo's video shows well how Do-Nothing is supposed to look like I think (kind of):

Or maybe try to practice 5-10 minutes of self-inquiry at the end of your meditation sessions? That also works very well for me.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

I did 2 hours a day of do nothing/SDS for a year, and personally found that there wasn't much results due to one factor. My awareness was unfocused. It was going all over the place, to my thoughts one moment and then to a bird the next moment. What changed everything was choosing a point of focus which for me is my heart. I do this because the heart is the first place your soul enters to express itself in physical form. From focusing on your heart you can go into a state of no thoughts easily I have found, find inner guidance, and become tangibly grounded. Have a go!

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Meditation is actively focusing your awareness on the air/4th chakra that comes and goes while you channel it into earth/1st chakra, that is it. It will shatter your current reality if you really do it. Don't expect to happen something if you don't know how to channel your breath into your body. 

When i used to meditate daily i would usually meditate until i enter that silent electrifying calmness which indicated that i am back in a purer awareness state of being(shall we say), then i would go on my day but this state feels so good sometimes you rather choose to sit and stay for a long time which isn't any harm but sometimes you just know when you meditated effectively and that is enough for now, when you literally feel the vibration of your whole being/reality raised.

At the start it can take a while and long periods to get to this but the more you do it the quicker and easier it becomes to access these states. Eventually you can master to do it effortlessly and true masters can do it while going about their day which i myself experienced quite a lot while i was fasting.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E