Silvian

SELF-actualized

11 posts in this topic

Hi Leo, 

Thinking of  the system you are sharing and considering the consequences that comes with the most probable outcome generated by this process, what is this for? What is the meaning of what you are doing here? For who is really intended? Who are you talking to in your videos, Leo? Don t take it simple, my interest is sincere, I would not ruin time otherwise. 

Thank you, 

Hello.

I understand your concern.

At first I wasn't very convinced of becoming a Self-Actualized individual because I didn't believe in Self-Actualizing.

When you start this journey, a lot of things will confuse you. Why? Because you'll not understand them.

What helped me a lot was meditation. I set up a daily habit. After two months of daily practice things started to make sense. Meditation is very important.

Be patient.

Me on the road less traveled.

To everyone who wants to become more concious about themselves and reality...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Silvian You don’t know the answer to what you’re implying, but you think someone else exists to tell you? That’s weird. 

I m not sure that the thing you think i am implying is "the what" i m implying. However, your reply translates to: " if you dont already know something, why look? Nobody  does." So then, how do you get to know any-thing? Have you read it after post? 

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Silvian I think you know what you want with this post (op), but i don’t think you know why you want it. 

I see you, but i will not play. 

14 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Silvian You’re already playing. I’m just pointing it out for you, and others.

You are reckless, one should not submit to the zero point of everything, by quoting generic ideas, that s the gypsy fortune teller s way. Everything develops via a process, you seem to ignore it. 

I see. So why are you here?