Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sirius

Suicidal thoughts and psychedelics

12 posts in this topic

Well, I'll be honest and simple.I'm on the verge lately.Too much suffering.

But , would a psychedelic change everything?Would it help on my case?I think i got nothing to lose.

I know nothing about psychedelics. But in dealing with suicidal feelings, you can try and deeply, I mean deeply surrender to them as you put your attention to the present moment, the sounds, surroundings, completely there, where there is no "I", just present awareness. A deeper self within you will awaken. It helps you gaining a bit better perspective.

Best wishes to you.

Edited by Nadosa

Leo said something about psychedelics having a profound benefit for helping mental health 

edit: i dont understand this topic deeply enough to give you a super accurate answer. but that's what leo said 

Edited by thehero

10 hours ago, Sirius said:

Well, I'll be honest and simple.I'm on the verge lately.Too much suffering.

But , would a psychedelic change everything?Would it help on my case?I think i got nothing to lose.

If you let yourself change then changes will happen :D 1 and my first time taking up LSD give changes to my "self" and to me it is like i jump into the sky and I don't even know what atmosphere i reaches  , imean until now the effect of LSD to me keeps me to growth unconsciously... It pushes me with or without  being conscious  but i let it go... i let it happen.. there is so many changes i am conscious of, that's happening right now to me.. and when i think the person i become yesterday there is so much growth.. i feel how i grow and the person i become right now i feel so emotinal right now ,contemplating what changes happen to me.. 

The psychedelics will amplify the suffering inside of you. Your expanded awareness will see all of the unresolved hurt and pain in your body. Right now you are hurt deeply I read, and what is that hurt calling you to do? To feel it. There is no other way Sirius, I wish there was too. Psychedelics will accelerate the healing of this hurt, but you in the end, have still got to feel every last bit of it as the kind loving parent you always wanted in your life; as the best friend you never had; as your caring, thoughtful companion you want to be for yourself. So whenever pain arises, whenever hurt arises, whenever judgement of that hurt arises, whenever fear arises, whenever sadness arises please sit in a comfortable place (in your blankets in bed), place your hand on your heart and place your awareness on the location you feel the emotion. In time you will heal every hurt inside of yourself until you become an enlightened master, who is unconditionally loving to himself.

As Matt Kahn has said, "You may be done with Sadness, but it's not done with you".

I've have written this mantra for you Sirius to read out loud, as your first step in honoring your emotions, hold your heart my dear:

I accept that: There is no way out of pain, there is no way out of judgement, there is no way out of hurt, there is no way out of fear, there is no way out of sadness, there is no way out of neglect.

There is no way out of the present moment, only a choice to identify with the content or observe it benevolently.

There is no way out of feeling my heart, there is no way out of respecting every emotion as it is, only a choice to identify with the emotion or be the parent that holds it; do what feels right. There is no way out of here, yet so many people I see want to be anywhere but here. Even their effort to get out of here is arising in the present moment. There is no way out of this pain. There is no shortcut to get out of here, because there is no way out.

Loving my heart is how I can bear to be in this present moment even in pain. Loving my heart is not the way out of here too. It is a way so far deep into here that you become the present moment, and suffer in pain no more, until it arises again. There is no way to stop this moment from arising whatever emotion it wants, whatever person it wants, or whatever thought it wants. That's why there is no way out, period. An open heart makes you see this moment through love, an open mind makes you see this moment through the eyes of God. May we rest peacefully in accepting this. Amen.

You may rest now. Have a nap maybe :) A warm cup of hot chocolate, and just know I'm here for you as a reflection of how much you will be there for yourself. Out of love, my guides brought me back here to post this, and they know that you deserve more love. They are saying that you don't need to analyse anything, you don't need to change anything, just love the one who is suffering by feeling your pain in the warmth of a pillow fort or blankets or your favorite chair. We love you so much <3

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Nahm I gotta loosen up buddy, i know.I gotta quit bad habbits, start taking care of myself again.I've damaged myself enough, yet i still shine like the sun.

@Solace Your words moved me, tears got out when i read it.I'll try from now on the be with my emotions as much as i can.

The problem with me is that i fucked up myself so much, and its hard to turn back now.It's gonna be a struggle to save this body.

I'll start journaling from tomorrow, and with you guys and my family I'll cope.I believe i will.Thanks for your love my friend Solace.

And thanks to the rest of the guys for their posts.

So proud of you @Solace You are very in tune and aligned with yourself :)

B R E A T H E

Thank you so much @pluto@John Lula@egoeimai@Sirius. I've been surrendering to this moment a lot lately, coming out of the other side of my self-love with a deep desire to help everyone I can be the light of divinity in physical form :) The Celestine prophecy was a great read btw, especially the synchronicity (so exciting to know that deeper aspect to reality!).

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️