Highest

What am I

88 posts in this topic

It’s ok my friend. Your not seeing what’s being said. 

Its ok. Be carful with the inventions of thought. Thought is very sneaky. Even for lifers. 

Be carful :)

Can we even say what we are when our entire perception, existence and life is ego? The fact that we label existence as a process? Thought is time? Isn't all of this just a creation of our mind. Sure, we can have no-thoughts but again, it's a loop. The no thought concept must be something we created. Awareness is something we created. Whatever we do, we created from our thoughts. Is it fair to say all of this?

How can we define what we are when we can't even escape from reality...

You're not human, you're the universe

Let's say stopped all thoughts. Who is there to observe the effect of no thoughts? Nobody is there to observe it. So it's like nothing even happened. Truth is timeless

1 hour ago, B_Naz said:

Can we even say what we are when our entire perception, existence and life is ego?

No . That’s the point. The whole of thought/ego must be understood totally. We must be attentive of inattention of our own dualistic, divisive, and fragmented movements and patterns. 

1 hour ago, B_Naz said:

Sure, we can have no-thoughts but again, it's a loop.

I’m not sure you are understanding what I mean by thought. I have noticed a lot of people keep referring to “thoughts”...I’m referring to the entire movement of thought. You will have to explore to understand what this implies. It goes much deeper than the multiplicity of thoughts. :)

1 hour ago, B_Naz said:

How can we define what we are when we can't even escape from reality...

That's a excellent question. 

Unless we understand and can identify when thought is in movement we can't...If thought moves and attributes to itself as being independent of thought well??‍♂️there is no chance. 

This is an impossibility. It’s essential to be very careful not to identity yourself with an idea. It gives a sense of psychological security. And one will tend to cling to that idea and not face the fact of what is actually so. 

Again... we need to learn the nature of thought before getting into this. Anything I say from this point to someone who hasn’t investigated for themselves will not understand what I mean. 

The lessening of compulsive thoughts is dependent upon the cessation of the whole movement of though/self. This is done understanding and attention to inattention “awareness”..To have an experiencing free of experience “the veil of the past” so each new moment can be met totally afresh. 

You can’t be aware of something you can’t even see. 

My posts only point to the necessity of exploring oneself. 

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless You are right. We need to explore this and stop theorizing. Perhaps we can escape from reality? :P  Only one way to find out

Just now, Mikael89 said:

Who is there to be careful? Who must be protected?

The ego.

I'm not the ego. 

I'm awareness, awareness can't get destroyed, harmed, altered, and so on. Awareness is perfectly safe, always, no need to be careful.

You are right! 

But formulating it in that spiritual idealistic way is not helping anyone. (Even though you are right)  

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

It’s ok 

ideas, ideas, ideas....And then it will be i experienced this, this, this, and this. All the product of thought. 

Carful it will get ya.:)

20 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

There is no one to be protected.

If there is fear the ego still remains the fact. 

Even illusions can be facts and hold us hostage.  

Fear tells the story. 

Watch it. Learn about it. Don’t accept fear. Face it. 

Big difference between acceptance as in resistance and facing it head on. Seeing it without evasion. 

Good luck @Mikael89

Edited by Faceless