Leo Gura

Cool Enlightenment Pic

156 posts in this topic

1200x630bb.jpg
The album cover to Little People reminds me a lot of enlightenment for sure.

On 3/10/2016 at 0:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

A pic I found on the web that reminded me of enlightenment.

Universum.jpg

that man is realizing he's been on a stationary plane his whole life and was lied to by the zionist agenda. oh what this must entail the realization we are the center of this universe that God created for our soul's progression. 

yeah Leo is a Flat Earther but of course won't redpill us on the subject since he would lose credibility and there are more pressing matters a foot such as enlightenment. yeah he's eluded to it a few times but he rightfully won't come out of the FE closet because it's more important that he gets his info out on non-duality, the last thing Leo wants is mainstream media seeing all seekers as "Flattard nutjobs" thus demonizing the purest movement on this plane. 

*i intentionally "forgot" the "t" at the end* 

1sz1bv.jpg

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

The infinite in one Picture. :D A fractal. Circle ->Triangle->Triangle in the opposite direction->Then that creates new triangles->You make a circle around those triangles->Make another triangle upside down inside those triangles->New triangles->Make a circle around those triangles->Triangle upside down->New triangles...........

fraktal.jpg

Edited by AleksM

On 24/07/2017 at 9:42 AM, AleksM said:

The infinite in one Picture. :D A fractal. Circle ->Triangle->Triangle in the opposite direction->Then that creates new triangles->You make a circle around those triangles->Make another triangle upside down inside those triangles->New triangles->Make a circle around those triangles->Triangle upside down->New triangles...........

fraktal.jpg

Crop circle

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Martin123 I know, right? Hahahah! It's fucking impossible to escape the matrix. It's fucking infinite! 

Here's the gif version guys: 

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

You see the Truth in his eyes!

Edited by egoless

I see it.  All of the dualities are partial and illusory.  He's messing with space and time too.  Neither are to any kind of scale.  Notice the small houses and the size of tree in the foreground.  He's fucking with space there!  Space is behaving in a non-linear way.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here's a pic I like:

sober-mindset.jpg

Edited by Joseph Maynor