UpperClassWhiteBoy

How to stop caring what people think of you

10 posts in this topic

Any ideas for how to go against the grain of society and push peoples buttons in a legal way? 

@UpperClassWhiteBoy Not sure what you are talking about as it's a long time since i last saw the video. I just remembered it and thought it may be relevant. Otherwise the best thing i can recommend is to do what the emotional hard thing(hes video on one simple rule to ace life) and fully feel emotion with zero resistance (how to deal with strong negative emotions) and take 100% responsibility. (Responsibility vs blame why you are 100% responsible for everything) hes video on the art of solving problems permanently. And true growth vs fake growth.

They may not sound that great motivational speaking. Sorry but in the end you will have to face the situation even after finding the right sort of motivational theory to get you through it. It's still okay to go at your own pace of course i just think this can be important to be aware of. The quicker you are able to face it the sooner you are likely to overcome it. How ever balance theory and pratice is still extremely useful just be aware of how well you are balancing them.

john sonmez have a video on how to convince yourself to do something emotional difficult and one of the things he says is to go through the fire 

One thing i think can be help full is to try to directly solve/face the problem (with full responsibility) so maybe just finding any situation where you are facing this you could use it as a challenge to overcome it.

Edited by BjarkeT

How to stop caring what people think of you?

More personal development work. 

@UpperClassWhiteBoy this helped me a lot last summer. I truly feel like something has changed over the past months (of course, it was a slow, longtime transition) and I think Teal's videos triggered that for me :) 

whatever arises, love that

@phoenix666 Jesus christ thanks for this. You recommended this to me earlier but I am now half way through this and it describes me SO. WELL. Thanks. Much love 

On 5/15/2018 at 4:30 PM, UpperClassWhiteBoy said:

Any ideas for how to go against the grain of society and push peoples buttons in a legal way? 

Am I misunderstanding you, or are you engaging by looking for ways to push people buttons, while trying to figure out how to be detached from what people think?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, thehero said:

@phoenix666 Jesus christ thanks for this. You recommended this to me earlier but I am now half way through this and it describes me SO. WELL. Thanks. Much love 

:ohahaha really? I've already recommended that video to you? ooops, I didn't remember, sorry:$ means it really helped me, if I keep recommending it xD  

but so glad you can relate to it <3 it's a longterm process, but it surely brings fruits. one day something will happen and you'll be surprised to notice 'oh shit, I actually don't care' (at least, that's what happened to me xD I was actually shocked how little I cared)  remember to be patient and kind with yourself <3

whatever arises, love that

@UpperClassWhiteBoy 

Your subjecttitle implaies that you don´t want to care what people thinks of you....

...but in your post you want to know how to stimulate/aggrevate people in such a way so they can´t retaliate on you.

Do you see the split?