Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epiphany_Inspired

Justice, Victory, Intentions

2 posts in this topic

Hey, I have family court AGAIN (I know... he lied and got yet another trial)... on my daughter's birthday (of all days!!!)...in about a month, June 13th, 2018 (please send good thoughts)

*I feel confident, and empowered.....

still, I struggle to face a Judge/ authority figure that can control my life/ my child's health & safety, the materialist paradigm and it's rules, my former abuser/ stalker/ brainwasher, the "witnesses" that once loved me but now have dark and distorted perceptions, etc

*I believe in truth, and believe truth stands with me in it's brilliant beam of supportive illumination....

still, I struggle with how the lies and manipulation of others seem to give them an upper hand at times

*I have evidence, new community, incredible representation, and stunning witnesses myself...

still, I struggle to bring everything together in time, and to be the "normie" mainstream society type I apparently need to be.... to acknowledge the violence from a place of survival, when the court may need "victims".... I struggle because her dad's behaviour never seems to stop.... and no matter what the Judge says, even with a no contact order, I am still stuck dealing with her dad for decades, regardless....

I am asking for your support, 
I am asking for your advice, and help, and prayers, and love

I am trying to "win" my freedom, and my child's health & safety, and our new life... 

I am respecting the other parent's rights, I am attempting to do what is best for everyone....  

Thank you!

Woah, crazy...I wanted to add an image of victory... and the one I found of a woman...was about court with a violent Ex...lol.... love it https://diaryofarecoveringcodependent.com/2014/08/22/having-my-day-in-court-victory/

optimized-victory.jpg

UPDATE: My lawyer broke his shoulder...and his dominant hand....he can't even sign his name...it's likely adjourned yet again... this may be a good thing in the long run... Positives include: I can spend my daughter's birthday with her - instead of fighting for her best interests in a courtroom... and I have more time to establish our new life :) Now:

how do I keep my life from being "on hold" for this court outcome continually? (Needing to wait for these legal decisions in order to really move forward)

how do I get back to that place I was before court in October, where I had total acceptance of any outcome and total trust in the universe?

how do I emotionally survive an additionally extended period of quite serious uncertainty for myself and my child?

how to do I get back to my good habits etc nesesary for my actualization, when my life had been revolving around working toward, or distracting myself from this never-ending-court-crap?

OzPostponed.png