Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Journey path

Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.

2 posts in this topic

I have tried a lot of approaches to improve the quality of my life. During these attempts I was able to see some results but some times also my mistakes. For some time I am following Les's videos on YouTube and I learn a lot of useful things (Leo, thanks a lot for sharing). Let's apply some of them in the day by day life.

The last video I followed was regarding the criticism and the wrist bracket to remember about it. I am already at day 3 and every time I find myself having this tendency I am imagining the behavior of some hyenas. This helps me to let the thought go and not to follow it.

Let's see the next days what happens.

It's been one week of thoughts about the criticism. Even if I don't verbalize the critics, I found myself thinking about various goods and bad of a certain thing. I am confronting every day with various situations on the way work, at work, with friends and family. Which is the way of going through all this without sometimes criticize? I had a thought this days about "loving the life" and "be one with the universe". I remember I heard this idea also in the videos from actualized but I remember I had also some practical experiences related this. 

Summary (how to avoid criticism):

• Love the life
  • Accept the life as it is