favourthebold

Spiral Dynamics - Yellow Meme People and Making Money

6 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I just stumbled across this forum, this is the first place I've found where people discuss the different levels in Spiral Dynamics

I suspect that living in the 2nd tier and spiritual awakening are the same thing.  I've only known 1 or 2 other people at yellow or above.  The one I am thinking of was in turquoise by the time I met him.  Although with 1% of the population at yellow it can't be that rare.  

I'd love to hear some stories from other people at yellow.  Particularly around making money.  For any that have managed to do your own thing, how did you do it?

I seem to have that knack to be able to view the system as a whole and find the weakest link or point of leverage.  I'm not sure if you can turn 'I can see things in systems' into a business.  I've been sitting in corporate IT, oscillating between having an easy job, hating my job, accepting what is, having an easy job, etc.

Thanks

@favourthebold Inspiration to “do” the consciousness work; you’re building your dream, or someone else’s. One is true, the other’s an illusion, of yours.  Life of illusion will always feel “off”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm ok so you're saying life will always feel off while you're doing something 'false'.?    Are you saying that by doing the work I'm inspired to do something will somehow change someday?  Or can I be a bit more direct in my actions around changing my current source of income?

I can of course go down the 'work hard and hustle to make the cash' route, that seems as false as the job, so I haven't tried to 'force it'.

Doing and understanding law of attraction correctly will probably get one pretty far. 

I think the most important thing for you to realize is that, being at these different spiral dynamic levels won’t necessarily help you take action. You can be at the highest level, and not take any action. It may bring you a change in your values, motivations, and way of viewing the world, but taking action is all dependant on you. Maybe look more into entrepreneurship if you can’t stand having a job. Try different things in that field and find what you like. There’s e-Commerce, dropshipping on Shopify or Amazon/eBay. Affiliate marketing, Youtube, Trading stocks/options/forex/cryptocurrencies. Just to name a few. For me personally, I consider myself around the yellow stage level as well after tons of personal growth (even if people on this forum who don’t even know me disagree) and I’m working on trading Forex and Cryptocurrencies. Trading is highly analytical, entrepreneurial, and definitely appeals to the stage orange or yellow type. Plus you’re sitting at a computer all day reading charts and not having to interact with anyone.

But again, all the action is dependant on you. You can listen to as much theory as you want, go to as many forums as you want, watch as many videos as you want, but that itself won’t help you get to where you want to be without taking action. Hope I gave you a good idea of what you want to do next though good luck :)

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein