Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

HSP - Highly sensitive people = easier access to enlightenment?

12 posts in this topic

What is HSP really? 

Are they(HSP) more sensitive to spiritual truths and high consciousness, or are they just sensitive in a weak, lack-of-character kind of way? 

Is it a good idea to invite members from a HSP-forum to tell us their beliefs about reality, God, truth, love beauty etcetera?

Do you think HSP-people have access to some higher awareness than we normal people, because we are not sensitive enough? Because we lack that extra sensitiveness?   

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Only an aware person can be sensitive. If you are not aware you will be insensitive. When you are unconscious you are totally insensitive - the more consciousness, the more sensitivity.

Just now, Prabhaker said:

Only an aware person can be sensitive. If you are not aware you will be insensitive. When you are unconscious you are totally insensitive - the more consciousness, the more sensitivity.

I believe you! That's my intuition as well.

Thanks.

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

This is interesting. I kind of see myself as an extreme case of HSP haha. 

Yes, spirituality / awakening sometimes feels like it comes easier to me. Its like I can easily tap into it at will. 9 out of 10 times meditation pulls me into some kind of awakened/mystic state. Which is great. I can grow very quickly in a short amount of time because of it.

That said

The downside is that I'm equally sensitive towards ego. Im very easily addicted for instance.

In a weird way these two forces even themselves out. But life turns into this extreme eb and flow between spirituality and addiction. But, that's exactly what turns it into an oppurtunity for growth. Its very easy to notice these things happening to you when a lot of it is based in extremes. Took some time to appreciate that though.

And lets not even begin about psychedelics.

Edited by DoubleYou

8 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

And lets not even begin about psychedelics.

Interesting, I guess microdosing is enough for you?  

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

I consider myself an HSP and I wouldnt say it makes it easier, if anything it makes me more prone to monkeying around and making up stories in my head. xD I do feel like being mindful is easier though, I can focus very easily on an object without distraction.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Definitely as well. B|

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

Are people who are really sensitive feeling-wise (like they get offended easily/badly) count as HSP's?

3 minutes ago, moon777light said:

Are people who are really sensitive feeling-wise (like they get offended easily/badly) count as HSP's?

I would say the opposite. One who is sensitive would be so aware of oneself that they would be totally innocent. Innocent as in incapable of being hurt psychologically. 

A deeply sensitive being sees very clearly. They are not blinded by the fog so to speak “ego fog”...Highly sensitive beings maintain a balance/harmony of the senses. When one dominates the other do we get this insensitive behavior. Reaction/response. An inbalance and outward expression mirroring out inner state of being. 

Edited by Faceless

The general consensus of sensitive behavior is actually the result of insensitivity. 

Very great topic again @MarkusSweden.

I don’t really get involved with general terms such as ‘HSP’...I like to observe my own inner workings and absurve others instead. 

Though it seems HSP symptoms might be a result of insensitivity. 

I guess it depends on the reason these symptoms/mannerisms are expressed. 

Edited by Faceless