brugluiz

RSD Nations - How to evolve?

26 posts in this topic

People should learn how to read between the lines. 

Great points brought up here already on selfishness and whether or not you should embrace that. 

But I want to make a comment on the original post and say that RSD has changed quite a bit in the last two years. Owen (RSD Tyler) is very focused on self-development over dating, and believe it or not so is RSDJulien. The company has evolved and their content with it, I really enjoy the hour long videos they post. They still use the lower consciousness things to pull you in but once you listen to what Owen goes on about these days you're like wow this is some next level shit.

He talks a lot about being present to the moment and flow state as well as how sex is merely a byproduct of living a fulfilling and engaged life, sometimes it's not even that great and for some guys it's not their objective, regardless game doesn't teach you how to get laid- it teaches you how to navigate this experience as your authentic self.

On 11/06/2018 at 11:38 AM, tonyh16 said:

Great points brought up here already on selfishness and whether or not you should embrace that. 

But I want to make a comment on the original post and say that RSD has changed quite a bit in the last two years. Owen (RSD Tyler) is very focused on self-development over dating, and believe it or not so is RSDJulien. The company has evolved and their content with it, I really enjoy the hour long videos they post. They still use the lower consciousness things to pull you in but once you listen to what Owen goes on about these days you're like wow this is some next level shit.

He talks a lot about being present to the moment and flow state as well as how sex is merely a byproduct of living a fulfilling and engaged life, sometimes it's not even that great and for some guys it's not their objective, regardless game doesn't teach you how to get laid- it teaches you how to navigate this experience as your authentic self.

These days I watched a video by RSDMax. He says that if you're retarded, you shouldn't spread your genes. I found that very disgusting. But they say that political correctness isn't very benificial. It's still a bit confusing. It seems that RSD isn't very humanistic because of that.

If a guy want to learn how to pick up girls (because sex is important for a guy who doesn't want to be engaged in a relationship), he needs to deal with RSD stuff. Leo doesn't teach pick up and RSD is the best content about PUA you can find. I'm not sure if it's a reality we need to accept or if we can have a more spiritual approach to pick up that is not available yet.

One decided for himself how spiritual\antispiritual his pick-up style is. Watch "That was epic" on youtube. His approaches and style are almost non-egoic and yet he is super magnetic to opposite sex, very inspiring.
Of course there is an argument to be made that if you go full out on manipulation and dirty tricks and act purely out of your ego you may attract more girls and they will have more "sexual value" (i'm talking about these 1-10 scales ) but they won't necessarily make you fulfilled and they might not be the kind of women you're looking for. We reap what we saw and attract alike.

@Hello from Russia Can't say I like him, he seems nervous and he talks too fast, not to mentions interrupts the girls he talks to. But I guess he isn't as egoistic as some others. I find the fact that he takes emails curious^_^

Based my opinions on "Hey, I Like You 3".

4 minutes ago, Spiral said:

@Hello from Russia Can't say I like him, he seems nervous and he talks too fast, not to mentions interrupts the girls he talks to. But I guess he isn't as egoistic as some others. I find the fact that he takes emails curious^_^

Based my opinions on "Hey, I Like You 3".

Well, his main direction of channel is prank\comedy, not pickup, even though he does a lot of it in very creative ways. He does this "email" thing just for the lauphter. And sometimes he fakes his nervousness too, just for fun.

Edited by Hello from Russia