🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

what is meant by that?

did you have any effects?

37 minutes ago, Viking said:

what is meant by that?

did you have any effects?

It's only magic

Want meditation on steroids without pumping your body with drugs? Here's the solution 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

for how much time do you usually meditate to enter the meditative state with this music?

There are only tools, but if don't know how to channel breath, it's a waste of time. 

5 minutes ago, Quanty said:

There are only tools, but if don't know how to channel breath, it's a waste of time. 

I have 26 years breathing experience in my CV

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

37 minutes ago, Viking said:

for how much time do you usually meditate to enter the meditative state with this music?

Takes no time, just keep centering yourself in the present - use awareness of breath or awareness of sound or awareness of inner body (just to name a few) to recenter.

You might feel a tingling/ pressure at the top of your head, this would be the Universe giving you a download / guidance through the crown chakra. Pay extra attention to your dreams / events to come if that happens. Perhaps it's different for different people however, I can only talk from my experience which might not be relevant to you. 

Alternatively, if the crown is blocked, you could get a headache in that region, so if you do - start doing some chakra work. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo i tried it and i was lost in thought thw entire time. tried to center myself but found myself getting more and more bored so i stopped at 15 min

22 minutes ago, Viking said:

@Dodo i tried it and i was lost in thought thw entire time. tried to center myself but found myself getting more and more bored so i stopped at 15 min

Your thought is louder than the sound? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo should i blast it full volume? it was pretty loud anf i still got lost

2 minutes ago, Viking said:

As long as you remember while you get lost to go back to one of the pointers, you're good. It's like getting lost in thought while reading. With practice it ceases. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, Viking said:

Also try this. Just enjoy them, relax while using those frequencies... But it's nice to have a good posture, sit upstraight, you'll feel more awake. 

Just let the vibes do the work, everything we listen to changes the structure of our brain. Even if you don't see changes consciously, work is done on subconscious level. 

If you listen to things like the above mentioned, there will be positive changes and if you listen to stuff like heavy metal and crap like that -  well you get it.. 

Sound affects water, your body is 70% water

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

13 hours ago, Dodo said:

I have 26 years breathing experience in my CV

=D oomg youre hired

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Dodo ill try it while doing homework or something like that.

u said sound affects water, how so? and how that effect affects me?

1 hour ago, Viking said:

@Dodo ill try it while doing homework or something like that.

u said sound affects water, how so? and how that effect affects me?

Watch this thank me later :D 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo lol realized its not the point to listen while doing homework, im a bit fuzzy lately, sorry

5 minutes ago, Viking said:

@Dodo lol realized its not the point to listen while doing homework, im a bit fuzzy lately, sorry

Listening to it IS studying ;P :D God is a mathematician musician 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

Watch this thank me later :D 

if my body is made out of water, doesnt mean it forms these patterns, because what forms these patterns is the collective water fluid. inside our bodies the water is not connected like that, its not like there are packets of water inside us, its spread out throught the body, separate, therefore it cant form these patterns. what can happen is maybe the skin/bones/organs might vibrate with certain frequencies, but water has nothing to do with it. and although these patterns are really beautiful (i actually studied mathematically how they form, also mathematically its beautiful) and although the math in nature is beautiful indeed and shows certain intelligence in the universe, I dont see how sound can make some changes in me. I will try it out though, if we cant explain it doesnt mean it doesnt work :) 

1 minute ago, Viking said:

if my body is made out of water, doesnt mean it forms these patterns, because what forms these patterns is the collective water fluid. inside our bodies the water is not connected like that, its not like there are packets of water inside us, its spread out throught the body, separate, therefore it cant form these patterns. what can happen is maybe the skin/bones/organs might vibrate with certain frequencies, but water has nothing to do with it. and although these patterns are really beautiful (i actually studied mathematically how they form, also mathematically its beautiful) and although the math in nature is beautiful indeed and shows certain intelligence in the universe, I dont see how sound can make some changes in me. I will try it out though, if we cant explain it doesnt mean it doesnt work :) 

Neuroplasticity. Absolutely everything makes changes to your brain. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

wow man, those sounds bore the hell out of me, im not as bored in regular breath awareness