Ether

Any news about Leo's meditation journey?

22 posts in this topic

@Ether He will not report anything or post any video until his 30 day retreat is over, so none of us will know until then. 

But my guess is that he is at a very good place atm. 

He is at his home in Vegas(a beautiful and cleaned apartment) and only occasionally went to the grocery store when he need something. 

He cleaned his apartment even more then it use to be before his retreat in order to have it comfortable in an optimised way. So there is literary nothing to worry about, he is perfectly fine.

He will be off this whole month, but he will post a first report on his blog(not the forum) the first of june, or maybe second of june.

Namaste bro.

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden Ok, thanks. I might do some meditation sessions more often in the summer too

Hes in the newsless void blissing out.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I am a little worried as he wasn't supposed to upload anything for 30 days but ended up uploading anyway which is a sign of struggling on his part. After doing a lot of psychedelics the consciousness becomes overdriven and unstable and that's not necessarily good for growth because as he said he wasn't able to accept the existential death because it came from the angle of intense suffering.

However I am attentively looking as to where 5meoDMT will take him. Apparently Martin Balls managed to attain to a settled state of enlightenment through 5meoDMT but the downside is that he only talks about 5meoDMT, I don't see him sharing wisdom and insights on various aspects of life like Sadhguru does.

He uploaded? Where?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I Astral Traveled and cut his Astral Cord. His not coming back. What are you going to do now?

B R E A T H E

6 hours ago, pluto said:

I Astral Traveled and cut his Astral Cord. His not coming back. What are you going to do now?

Im going on a...

Leo comes back with infinity gauntlet and all soul stones.

On 5/11/2018 at 1:12 PM, Tetcher said:

I am a little worried as he wasn't supposed to upload anything for 30 days but ended up uploading anyway which is a sign of struggling on his part. After doing a lot of psychedelics the consciousness becomes overdriven and unstable and that's not necessarily good for growth because as he said he wasn't able to accept the existential death because it came from the angle of intense suffering.

However I am attentively looking as to where 5meoDMT will take him. Apparently Martin Balls managed to attain to a settled state of enlightenment through 5meoDMT but the downside is that he only talks about 5meoDMT, I don't see him sharing wisdom and insights on various aspects of life like Sadhguru does.

ON THE USE AND MISUSE OF PSYCHEDELICS ON THE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PATH — TIMING IS KEY

Psychedelics must be used wisely in this work. This is where intuition must be keen.  I can see how misuse of psychedelics can be a trap in this work.  So can under-use.  This is tricky.  I only do psychedelics about once per quarter myself (approx. 3 times per year).  And I grow a lot after every trip.  But I wouldn’t do psychedelics more than that.  You can screw yourself up with overuse of psychedelics — just like overuse of anything else: you need to strike the optimal balance.  Psychedelics are good when you’re on the cusp of a breakthrough on your Path and you need that final insight to bring you over the top.  For example, my recent LSD trip about a week ago gave me the kernel for all the recent insights I’ve had about Stage Turquoise.  But that’s only because I’m starting to grow into Stage Turquoise.  I needed to get that insight — and that’s where psychedelics can help you.  So, you gotta use psychedelics kinda sparingly but also wisely in this work.  Psychedelics can also help you when you’re on the cusp of Enlightenment or finding your Life Purpose, but where you need that final point of clarity or insight to bring you over the top.  So, rather than psychedelics being the ‘laboring oar’ in this work, psychedelics are best used after you’re done a bunch of work without psychedelics and then you need to see the insights from all that work you did.  That’s how I use psychedelics.  Otherwise you’re gonna be too much in la la land and that will screw up your Path.  The Sage should be mostly sober.  You shouldn’t need any psychedelics on the regular.  Psychedelics are a tool to be used sparingly on the Path — and only after you’ve done a bunch of work. This is only my perspective on the use of psychedelics in Personal Development work, but I wanted to share it with you because I think it’s important. 

Video in point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

"While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to stare at a wall for several hours without being bored."
-Leonardo da Gura

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

:) what happened to the civil Gura? Cops were called to close his thread downxD so they fulfilled their duty so well ahahah.. See Leo, modern times.. people are not allowed to speculate even in their own sites!! Ahahaahhahha!! Good timesxD

Being naughty like a kid and just fuck around in your own website could be a fun feeling:)

7 hours ago, jjer94 said:

hahaha

10 minutes ago, Ether said:

I dont ❤️?

jk

?