Nightmare

Existential Nightmare & Actualized.org being a death cult

4 posts in this topic

What is your biggest existential fear? Which concept is the creepiest? Let your imagination run wild! There is no wrong or right here :devil: !

Regarding actualized.org, it would be that this entire brand is actually a death cult using growth and self-actualization to lure in weak egos in trying to improve themselves to then proceed and kill that ego. It doesn't even hide it that much to be honest, pay attention to what Leo is actually saying!

Where would a mind fuck hide? In places that people never look! In plain sight! What is the ego? Your ENTIRE PHYSICAL SELF, not a part of yourself, BUT YOUR ENTIRE SELF! "Physical death is the greatest thing that can ever happen to you!"

Ego death is heavily promoted, and Ego is defined as being your entire physical self :)

"Life is a dream, you can actually wake up! But there's a catch... what i call waking up, you call death! Literally, not figuratively, actually! You spend most of your time avoiding exiting this dream! Which is why it's so hard to awaken...  You can actually wake up from life! That's possible! You can do it! You can transcend your entire existence! Drop your petty problems about money, sex, science and all other facets of life, that's inside the dream, you can exit this entire dream! It's like people hear this and they think i am being metaphorical or bombastic or cute or that this is some clever philosophy.. This is not a philosophy, you can actually wake up. How do you wake up? By questioning the dream to death. By questioning death, and by actually turning yourself into what you consider death.

Leo could be the next Jim Jones :)

Edited by Nightmare

Get out of your fantasy bubble and stop splurting nonsensical ideas.

You are welcome.

I don't mean to offend you. You clearly don't understand what Leo means when he is saying physical self if you are making parallels to Jim Jones and death cults.

End of physical self =/= stop of life processes in the body.

As far as I read from teachers experiences: Moment of Enlightenment feels like you are going to die. That moment you accept death, surrender to God, and then for a moment it feels like you are literally dying and losing consciosuness, the next moment some bubble inside of your chest is bursted, and you are enlightened. Thats why Leo says what he says.