Ether

Have you reached a natural state of counsciousness where...

9 posts in this topic

the colors are so vivid?

Some days ago, was looking at the cars on the street passing by, and they looked HD! Very high definition.

Sounds like what I remember of afterglow from MDMA/psychedelics or something. Maybe you just had a lot of seratonin going that day and you were a little extra conscious/attentive? Life is awesome, I'm glad you could experience that naturally

Edited by ZZZZ

@Ether

Not permanently but I've had glimpses of this. It usually happens when I become extremely present to the moment.

The higher you vibrate the more vibrant everything becomes, not just colors :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

That happened to me before. After some intense self inquiry and when I reach some milestone, the world becomes a lot more vibrant. I think it’s because my worries and thoughts become more silent, and more of the energy of my mind is focused on the world around me.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

Time to time I reach a peak. But days or weeks after, a backlash tends to happen where depression is starting to surface.

1 hour ago, Atic said:

Time to time I reach a peak. But days or weeks after, a backlash tends to happen where depression is starting to surface.

pretty much the same for me.

I have those moments where things get really intense and it makes me stop in awe, makes me very present. happened with colors, tastes, smells.. suddenly those perceptions get so vivid! it usually happens on days where I've been mediating more than usual 

whatever arises, love that

10 hours ago, Ether said:

the colors are so vivid?

Some days ago, was looking at the cars on the street passing by, and they looked HD! Very high definition.

Yes, HD vision happens to me from time to time. Sometimes it seems more 3D than 3D :D

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

12 hours ago, ZZZZ said:

Maybe you just had a lot of seratonin going that day and you were a little extra conscious/attentive? 

That day? Nah, homie, everyday now is that day.