Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Empty

The Journey Of Making My Life Purpose Real.

30 posts in this topic

Hi, In this journal, I will try to follow up on my life purpose: using my own research and contemplation skills in order to provide people with wisdom, which can change their lives profoundly. 

My Ideal medium is writing and coaching.  

My domain fo mastery is doing research, contemplating life, finding the most useful advice for other people in order to change their lives. 

The skill I need to develop are the following: 

1. Writing in Arabic. 

2. Being a masterful coach; having a great speaking ability skills in order to influence people. For that matter, I need work on a lot of my weak points. 

3. I need to align my life with my top 10 values in life. 

Of course, I will have to work some skills. Mainly, writing, and my public speaking. For that reason, I will dedicate 2 hours every day for that matter. I should not miss a single day. 

Here is the journal: 

1. Two hours working on my Arabic. 

2.  Working on my speaking skills. 

3. I also have to find a job in order to save some money for the future. 

4. I also have to do research on enlightenment. That means reading books about enlightenment trying to understand it more........  

As you can see, apart from having some glimpses of the beauty of enlightenment and meditation, my life is fucked up, and I need to lot of fix  

Edited by Empty

Good luck

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

2018/05/13

Asking the right question?... 

What do I do to stay in the awakened state? 

the right question is what makes more sense is to ask how you unenlightened yourself what is still held on to? what is still confusing? what can situations in life get you to believe things that aren't true and cause you to go into contradictions, suffering, and separation? what is it specifically that has the power to entice consciousness back?"                                    

Edited by Empty

We are on the same day, I still have something to say... Arabic is quite a challenging language. I am not ethnically an Arab, but I have to use Arabic in the journey of making my life purpose real. 

I have started watching some videos to learn some lessons in Arabic again in order to further my knowledge in this beautiful language. To be a master in writing, you have to master the language first. Yes, Indeeeeed ; ) 

Back to the end of my world talk... 

" The important thing is allowing the whole world to wake up. Part of allowing the whole world to wake up is recognizing that the whole world is free-everybody is to free to be as they are. Until the whole world is free to agree with you or disagree with you. Until you have given the whole world its freedom you will never have your freedom?" - The End of your world ; ) 

I want to add that I have 1-year goals. Today is 2018/05/13 by 2019/05/13,

For those goals to be a good goal, they have to be viewed on a daily basis. 

Every single year, I should make a new list. 

I should improve my writing in Arabic 

Improving my coaching skills. 

I am writing those skills on a priority 

How? 

Mastering writing

1.improving it By 50 percent

2. In one year, there is 365. So, if I write four pages every day, I will write 1825 page in 1 year.                                                    3. I should write about 

Edited by Empty
I forgot something to write

Let's continue... 

Reading 100 page every day, especially in Arabic   

1. Improving this skill by 50 percent. 

2. In one year, if I read 100 page that would be 35600. 

Working toward enlightenment    

1. I am not in a hurry in this one. So, I should improve it by 30 percent.   

2. In on year, this would be a plus in my journey toward liberation. 

Edited by Empty

My Top Ten Values: 

1. Truth, Learning, wisdom

2.  Independence
3. Honesty
4. Mastery
5. consciousness 
6. Simplicity
7. Growth
8.  Being 
9.  Appreciation of nature
10. Being a good force

2018/05/14

Let's continue... 

One of the best definitions I have heard about LOVE and relationship is that The Buddhist zen master tich Nhat Hanh... 

The Buddha is a true teacher of love. Love should be a true love. True love requires four elements:  

•  The capacity to offer happiness 
  • Compassion; That energy which helps transform suffering. It doesn't matter if the Love is romantic or not romantic. 
  • Joy 
  • Inclusiveness; If you suffer, I suffer. If you cry, I cry. If you not Ok, I am not Ok. 

As I have been contemplating relationships, marriage, I realized the number of lies people embody in their lives.  

I wish you lots of good luck, Arabic is very beautiful and difficult to learn.

Shams Of tabriz said... 

Nobody argues that Baghdad is abeautiful city *, but there isno beauty on the face of the earth, which lasts forever, because cities are built on a spiritual pillars, like high mirrors. it reflects the hearts of its dwellers. If the dwellers hearts becomes dark and lost its beauty, so will the cities. This happens to many cities. This happens all the time. 

2018/05/15 

I am reading a story called: the forty rules of Love; it is WOW!!!....Full of wisdom

Reading: I have read more than 100 pages. Cool ; ) 

Writing: the countdown of my writing: 1817

Edited by Empty

Shams Of Tabriz    

Befuddled believer! If every Ramadan one fasts in the name of God and every Eid one sacrifices a sheep or a goat as an atonement for his sins, if all his life one strives to make the pilgrimage to Mecca and five times a day kneels on a prayer rug but at the same time has no room for love in his heart, what is the use of all this trouble? Faith is only a word if there is no love at its center, so flaccid and lifeless, vague and hollow—not anything you could truly feel. Do they think God resides in Mecca or Medina? Or in some local mosque somewhere? How can they imagine that God could be confined to limited space when He openly says, Neither My heaven nor My earth embraces Me, but the heart of My believing servant does embrace Me. Pity the fool who thinks the boundaries of his mortal mind are the boundaries of God the Almighty. Pity the ignorant who assume they can negotiate and settle debts with God. Do such people think God is a grocer who attempts to weigh our virtues and our wrongdoings on two separate scales? Is He a clerk meticulously writing down our sins in His accounting book so as to make us pay Him back someday? Is this their notion of Oneness? Neither a grocer nor a clerk, my God is a magnificent God. A living God! Why would I want a dead God? Alive He is. His name is al-Hayy—the Ever-Living. Why would I wallow in endless fears and anxieties, always restricted by prohibitions and limitations? Infinitely compassionate He is. The name is al-Wadud. All-Praiseworthy He is. I praise Him with all my words and deeds, as naturally and effortlessly as I breathe. The name is al-Hamid. How can I ever spread gossip and slander if I know deep down in my heart that God hears and sees it all? His name is al-Başir. Beautiful beyond all dreams and hopes. Al-Jamal, al-Kayyum, al-Rahman, al-Rahim. Through famine and flood, dry and athirst, I will sing and dance for Him till my knees buckle, my body collapses, and my heart stops pounding. I will smash my ego to smithereens, until I am no more than a particle of nothingness, the wayfarer of pure emptiness, the dust of the dust in His great architecture. Gratefully, joyously, and relentlessly, I commend His splendor and generosity. I thank Him for all the things He has both given and denied me, for only He knows what is best for me. Recalling another rule on my list, I felt a fresh wave of happiness and hope. The human being has a unique place among God’s creation. “I breathed into him of My Spirit,” God says. Each and every one of us without exception is designed to be God’s delegate on earth. Ask yourself, just how often do you behave like a delegate, if you ever do so? Remember, it falls upon each of us to discover the divine spirit inside and live by it. Instead of losing themselves in the Love of God and waging a war against their ego, religious zealots fight other people, generating wave after wave of fear. Looking at the whole universe with fear-tinted eyes, it is no wonder that they see a plethora of things to be afraid of. Wherever there is an earthquake, drought, or any other calamity, they take it as a sign of Divine Wrath—as if God does not openly say, My compassion outweighs My wrath. Always resentful of somebody for this or that, they seem to expect God the Almighty to step in on their behalf and take their pitiful revenges. Their life is a state of uninterrupted bitterness and hostility, a discontentment so vast it follows them wherever they go, like a black cloud, darkening both their past and their future

There is such a thing in faith as not being able to see the forest for the trees. The totality of religion is far greater and deeper than the sum of its component parts. Individual rules need to be read in the light of the whole. And the whole is concealed in the essence. Instead of searching for the essence of the Qur’an and embracing it as a whole, however, the bigots single out a specific verse or two, giving priority to the divine commands that they deem to be in tune with their fearful minds. They keep reminding everyone that on the Day of Judgment all human beings will be forced to walk the Bridge of Sirat, thinner than a hair, sharper than a razor. Unable to cross the bridge, the sinful will tumble into the pits of hell underneath, where they will suffer forever. Those who have led a virtuous life will make it to the other end of the bridge, where they will be rewarded with exotic fruits, sweet waters, and virgins. This, in a nutshell, is their notion of afterlife. So great is their obsession with horrors and rewards, flames and fruits, angels and demons, that in their itch to reach a future that will justify who they are today they forget about God! Don’t they know one of the forty rules? Hell is in the here and now. So is heaven. Quit worrying about hell or dreaming about heaven, as they are both presents inside this very moment. Every time we fall in love, we ascend to heaven. Every time we hate, envy, or fight someone, we tumble straight into the fires of hell. This is what Rule Number Twenty-five is about. Is there a worse hell than the torment a man suffers when he knows deep down in his conscience that he has done something wrong, awfully wrong? Ask that man. He will tell you what hell is. Is there a better paradise than the bliss that descends upon a man at those rare moments in life when the bolts of the universe fly open and he feels in possession of all the secrets of eternity and fully united with God? Ask that man. He will tell you what heaven is. Why worry so much about the aftermath, an imaginary future, when this very moment is the only time we can truly and fully experience both the presence and the absence of God in our lives? Motivated by neither the fear of punishment in hell nor the desire to be rewarded in heaven, Sufis love God simply because they love Him, pure and easy, untainted and non-negotiable. Love is the reason. Love is the goal. And when you love God so much, when you love each and every one of His creations because of Him and thanks to Him, extraneous categories melt into thin air. From that point on, there can be no “I” anymore. All you amount to is a zero so big it covers your whole being. The other day Rumi and I were contemplating these issues when all of a sudden he closed his eyes and uttered the following lines:  

“Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi or zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not of the East, nor of the West.… My place is placeless, a trace of the traceless.” 

Rumi thinks he can never be a poet. But there is a poet in him. And a fabulous one! Now that poet is being revealed. Yes, Rumi is right. He is neither of the East nor of the West. He belongs in the Kingdom of Love. He belongs to the Beloved.

Baybars the Warrior

................................ The other day I heard a story that Shams of Tabriz told a group of people in the bazaar. He said that Ali, the Prophet’s successor and companion, was fighting with an infidel on a battlefield. Ali was about to thrust his sword into the other man’s heart when all of a sudden the infidel raised his head and spit at him. Ali immediately dropped his sword, took a deep breath, and walked away. The infidel was stunned. He ran after Ali and asked him why he was letting him go. “Because I’m very angry at you,” said Ali. “Then why don’t you kill me?” the infidel asked. “I don’t understand.” Ali explained, “When you spit in my face, I got very angry. My ego was provoked, yearning for revenge. If I kill you now, I’ll be following my ego. And that would be a huge mistake."................................

Edited by Empty

2018/05/16

Reading:

The countdown of my writing is 36200 page.  

Writing: 

The countdown of my writing is 1813   

Edited by Empty

The Zealot    

.............And these Sufis, they are such a bad influence. How dare they call themselves Muslims when they say things no Muslim should even think of? It boils my blood to hear them utter the name of the Prophet, peace be upon him, to promote their silly views. They claim that following a war campaign, the Prophet Muhammad had announced that his people were henceforth abandoning the small jihad for the greater jihad—the struggle against one’s own ego. Sufis argue that ever since then the ego is the only adversary a Muslim should be warring against. ......

2018/05/17

Reading

The countdown of my reading is 35700

Writing....

Edited by Empty

2018/05/18 

The Growth Of Boundary 

.......We called it the primary boundary: that split between the seer and the seen, the knower and the known, the subject and the object. And once this primary boundary occurs, a chain of inevitable consequences follows. A host of other boundaries ensue, each being built upon its predecessor; the various levels of the spectrum exfoliate; the world as we collectively know it leaps into existence; and we become lost, amazed and enchanted, distracted and complexed, loving and loathing our universe of opposites....

Allah....Allah...Allah.... 

Allah....Allah...Allah...

Oh our Lord! 

َAll favor is from Allah... 

Your presence has led me astray 

And I have fallen in you, O Allah 

Your qualities have emerged

From you, and inside of you, Oh Allah!  

To whom, on earth, should I tell my secret 

To whom, on earth, should I show you 

From whom, on earth, should I hide you 

I have entered in the meanings