zoey101

Heartbroken and can't do it anymore...

50 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

Landcare@SFRL

Scaping! Landscaping

Jesus... sorry..

@zoey101 I am just making a guess and it's his colleagues that got him involved in those drugs. 

So he better quit that job. (Make sure first that's actually the case.)

Just now, SFRL said:

@zoey101 I am just making a guess and it's his colleagues that got him involved in those drugs. 

So he better quit that job. (Make sure first that's actually the case.)

The texts were from his Co worker/friend.

I'm sorry.. I had something else I wanted to elaborate on but I suddenly can't seem to recall... :(

2 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

The texts were from his Co worker/friend.

I'm sorry.. I had something else I wanted to elaborate on but I suddenly can't seem to recall... :(

Then he needs to find another job. Environment is a big issue when one tries to get rid of drug abuse. 

I would just go with Uber and then you can figure out another career path for him together. Landscaping is a dead end job anyways. 

Yeah he knows that. Idk why he doesn't want something else. But idk.. my chest is starting to hurt again.. so I guess I'm gonna try to go to sleep... I'll be back, of course.

Goodnight.

@zoey101 You're an awesome person. I wish that someone like you don't have to go through this in life at all. I wish that someone like him would know better, esp be a better father and husband, esp the role of a father. I can't believe he's behaving like that!

@Key Elements Thank you :$ He has been a little better these past few days. But the moodiness is still there ¬¬ But I'm trying to just pay more attention to what is happening so I can see if it is a "me" issue or just a "him" issue. @Faceless actually helped me with that ^_^ (thank you!!!)

I think as long as I try to see past what is happening and look at the root of it all I at least won't make things worse :) 

@zoey101 You're welcome. Please continue to stay strong.

I just want to say that if a person chooses to become a parent, he/she chooses to say to himself or herself automatically, "I'm going to be a well-rounded / high standard type of person!" You know? I think more awareness has to be brought into this, esp in society. Being a parent is no joke at all. You got to think about all kinds of things, like which neighborhood has the best schools and beyond that. (And, the cost of that. I'm not just talking about it financially. I mean, beyond that.) Choosing meth and being violent are just so irresponsible. The family has a whole journey together. I really really hope that he learned his lesson and move on.

31 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@zoey101 You're welcome. Please continue to stay strong.

I just want to say that if a person chooses to become a parent, he/she chooses to say to himself or herself automatically, "I'm going to be a well-rounded / high standard type of person!" You know? I think more awareness has to be brought into this, esp in society. Being a parent is no joke at all. You got to think about all kinds of things, like which neighborhood has the best schools and beyond that. (And, the cost of that. I'm not just talking about it financially. I mean, beyond that.) Choosing meth and being violent are just so irresponsible. The family has a whole journey together. I really really hope that he learned his lesson and move on.

Agreed ^_^ thank you.