zoey101

Heartbroken and can't do it anymore...

50 posts in this topic

@John Lula lol, thank you

yeah.... it's been a pretty shitty few weeks to say the least

But I'm ready for the next one!

Week that is, not the shitty part. I can do without that for a bit.

41 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

it's been a pretty shitty few weeks to say the least

But I'm ready for the next one!

I know, I know my dear.. it's rough at times.. but in retrospective, that's exactly when we grow the most. I found that suffering can deepen one's compassion a lot. focus on that <3

@Nahm :ph34r: I'll try to remember :ph34r:

whatever arises, love that

@Nahm @phoenix666 I'm trying to keep that in mind. I think what I've learned so far is there is just no point stressing. I am pretty calm overall because I know I had the right of way and the other lady was wrong, and I have witnesses to back me up. I filled out the necessary paperwork to get the process started, so all I can do is sit back and see what happens. Hopefully it doesn't take too long, but if it does, oh well. Just trying to stay in that kind of mindset, you know.

Not like I can do anything to change the outcome by being pushy and impatient, right?

Just got to remember that.

As for my husband, I just have to wait and see what happens there too. He said he won't touch the shit anymore. We'll see...

@zoey101 You’re right.  And I hope he’s getting some help and or doing the work with regards to the root issues which led him there. Best of luck to you. Tough situation.  ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thank you. 

God made us all strong. I will trust Him to see me through! :D Just gotta keep saying that!

I just need to say thank you one more time. You guys are just the best. I feel like I have been able to handle my problems in a new, better way lately. It's been tough, but I feel capable. I've got a long way to go on this journey, but I'm happy I decided to start walking :) 

Thank you!!! :x:x:x:x

@zoey101 My heart goes to you. I can relate to your situation, I'm under a big stress too recently, i also ended up in an emergency room this morning. Mindfulness and long-term planning are the greatest tools in these cases i believe.. Focus on the good, plan your way out from the bad stuff, sure it's easier said than done but it's not like there is another way around or short cut.

Edited by Sevi

This is probably not really the moment to do this, but I feel sorry for your husband. 

It's the political correct thing to do, to bash him after the dickhead things he has done, but I got to say I get the impression that a lot is weighing on him, and he is really not getting much help from anywhere. 

Just telling him don't do meth is not a winning action plan. 

@SFRL i have been his only support through his shit... We don't have the money for a therapist.. I'm only getting a physical therapist because of my car insurance.. I try to be there for him..

1 hour ago, SFRL said:

This is probably not really the moment to do this, but I feel sorry for your husband. 

It's the political correct thing to do, to bash him after the dickhead things he has done, but I got to say I get the impression that a lot is weighing on him, and he is really not getting much help from anywhere. 

Just telling him don't do meth is not a winning action plan. 

Yes, although it might not be the right timing but I totally agree with this.

Also the important thing is without acknowledging the fact that what the other party has been through, our own healing won't happen either. To feel right is helpful for the ego to recover for sure which is also essential and necessary, but without letting go of it at some point when one is ready; the real shift of the frequencies you live in for the better, will delay also.

@SFRL yes I do. I work for a law firm ;)

Although, I'm wondering if you guys could help me with finding a good simple breathing technique.

I feel really confident and content with allowing things to unfold the way they will because I know I was not at fault. And I have witnesses. I'm just leaving things in God's and my lawyer's hands.

Also, working for the lawfirm, I have seen a lot of worse case scenarios.... So I know how  bad things could have been. So I feel nothing but greatful.

But my body seems to still be reacting to it all... I didn't really sleep last night.. just kinda layed there in the dark tossing and turning... can't really sleep right now either :/ My heart will just race for no reason and it can be overwhelming... I feel like my chest tightens up like a panick attack...

I know I need to lay down and just breath and concentrate. But it's really hard to stay in one position for too long :/ it can be distracting... I also had trouble concentrating when I was talking to the chiropractor.. I'd start answering his question and then stop halfway through and just completely lose track of what I was even talking about. (I had to stop and read this post a few times to know what else I was trying to say) He noticed, of course, and he said it's pretty normal with trauma like that. But I feel fine. Not physically, but... Well you know :)

Any thoughts?

Edited by zoey101

@zoey101 if you both work then where are the money problems from? 

There are several problems he is having I read. His friends death, his grandpa's death, your sister living in the house. 

If you want him to get off the drugs I would tell your sister to leave. It is just adding to it all. 

I am trying to figure out how to handle that situation carefully... But right now I think I am aloud a day or two without that stress... 

I've only been at my job for about 2 1/2 months. I still have a few weeks before I can apply for Heath insurance for us :/ then we can consider it...

Edited by zoey101

5 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

I am trying to figure out how to handle that situation carefully... But right now I think I am aloud a day or two without that stress... 

I've only been at my job for about 2 1/2 months. I still have a few weeks before I can apply for Heath insurance for us :/ then we can consider it...

I don't think you have much to consider. It seems like he only just started using. So not too much damage has been done to him yet. 

I really get the impression that this guy has been pulling the cart for a while and he started doing meth for the fun of it. Because he (you) really didn't have much else going on. 

I could have gone bang a bunch of girls but he got a wife and kid so he started doing drugs, those are really the only two things a guy can do (and drink) if you are bungling down the food chain. 

What work does he do? Because one thing with drugs is environment. If he is doing drugs with his colleagues he is better off driving Uber or something.