Deepu

Being alone

16 posts in this topic

I am beginning to enjoy my own company,I feel happy doing my activities but still deep somewhere there is a pain due to a emotional connection of my past.how to get that out of me .is it same for you people too?.have you gone through this phase too?.

@Psyche_92  you mean to observe pain without judgement.can you explain at bit .I need to understand it.:)

3 minutes ago, Deepu said:

@Psyche_92  you mean to observe pain without judgement.can you explain at bit .I need to understand it.:)

What exactly do you mean by pain? Are you talking about physical pain or disturbing thoughts/emotions?

The best way I forget about the past is to hold the belief that the past doesn't exist and what exists  is the present. The past and the future are only concepts, but the *now*, the reality, the experience right now is real. I also hold the belief that past is robbing your energy, in your case the emotional pain is draining your energy. But all of this can be stopped, and remember that too. This emotional baggage can be lifted from the past.

Use the past to better yourself and to avoid making mistakes. Don't think about the negativity that past bought but the positively  it can bring to you. So I try to find that positively  or the learning from the past :P. So once that emotion or the thought of the past comes up, quickly try to think about what good came of it. E.g. if you break up with somebody, think about the other opportunities you can have with different people and find even a better person! This should ease the emotional pain.

If the past comes up, the ultimate way to remove is to let go. *past comes up* - Oh fuck, it's here, I need to let go, forget about it, it doesn't exist, I have learned and I am now one with the now. If the thought keeps coming up, then the past is harder to let go. Remember, the past is only a memory, it doesn't exist, and the best way to forget a memory is to never think about it.

This can be hard, so I advise finding a hobby or activity. Keep yourself busy so your mind will be off the past.

Good luck, much love!

You're not human, you're the universe

@B_Naz thank you so much.i have been keeping myself busy with my hobbies and work.and I am learning new things too.i understood your advise.i am trying to let go of negative energy  of my past.just they pop up sometimes in my mind.but you are right past is just a memory.:)

15 minutes ago, Deepu said:

@Psyche_92 emotional pain .

What you are experiencing is just intense energy which your mind labels as pain with a thought. Try to consciously locate the energy inside your body and observe it, make it your friend until it vanishes.

@Nahm .it is sort of abrupt change of mood when I remember past experiences.i feel like intense urge to be alone or cry or not talk to anyone.it is bad feeling.

@Nahm yes I am aware of the reason.and I am aware of the fact that it has to go .it's just I feel it's root are a bit deeper and it will take time I guess.

The pain is only as real as u make it out to be, just accept the feeling as it is, stop rejecting it, because as long as you do it will keep consume you.

@Deepu But you are not those thoughts, if you are what is aware of those thoughts. It is effortless then, to pick other thoughts. So pick other thoughts, write them on paper, hold them in front of you. Realize your power and just say, it is done. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, Deepu said:

@Nahm yes I am aware of the reason.and I am aware of the fact that it has to go .it's just I feel it's root are a bit deeper and it will take time I guess.

Are you seeing a therapist, or are you planing to start therapy? 

If not, what is holding you back? 

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

Hi @Deepu

How are You ? :)

Do not try to escape from Painful memories, Face them, and they will go away.

everyone has his or her own painful memories but no one lived all His or Her own life remembering painful memories,

and painful memories are powerful lessons You should be happy You learned alot from them,

Do not escape, Face, because You are the stronger one.

Best Wishes

Edited by Star Net