SFRL

Bored of getting girls

13 posts in this topic

Anyone else ever reaches the point where you are just bored of chasing and getting girls. 

Like I can easily get them if I want to but I really don't want to waste my time and headspace on it. Just really bored with it. 

I much rather would just go hiking, or to the gym, or work on my career, or fix some food or something. 

It just really hit me suddenly. 

Congrats on ascending to another plato! Chasing sex and relationships is very short term-gratifying activity and drains a lot of vitality as well as money. Many people get stuck in this wheel until senior age.  

That being said, there is still a value in a true relationship that stems from mutual willingness to grow each other and that is not purely based on satisfaction of sexual cravings and ego. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@SFRL  Anyone else getting bored of just making millions and millions of dollars?

I mean, it's really easy now to just make tons of money but it just seems to be boring. I much rather do stuff like ride my moterbike.

It just hit me suddenly guys.

Trying to impress us or are you asking a question? ;) 

I can relate.

I am bored of eating. Earlier today I had a really nice and big meal.

Like I can easily get food if I want to but I really don't want to waste my time and headspace on it. Just really bored with it. 

I much rather would just go sleeping, or to the library, or work on my career, or fix some sexy mama or something. 

It just really hit me suddenly. 

I might be enligthened by refusing any more short term-gratifying activity.

Tomorrow....is a nother thing however.....

;)

@SFRL Perfect time to start a spiritual practice like meditation.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

2 hours ago, SFRL said:

Anyone else ever reaches the point where you are just bored of chasing and getting girls. 

I don't have any energy to make love to a woman and do all the gymnastics. If I get healthy again, I promise you, I will ..........

16 hours ago, SFRL said:

Like I can easily get them if I want to but I really don't want to waste my time and headspace on it. Just really bored with it.

Shit man you gotta let me know what your secret is since it's so easy for you.

Try a relationship. Much more interesting than casual things with women. I guess, every healthy man would be bored after a while with "relationships" primarily based on sex.

@Toby@SFRL Personally, I am bored with it and I am only decent at attracting women and have had very little sex and two relationships.