Martin123

Boundaries for empaths

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I found this really cool (not very surprising).

I hope you have a great time watching!

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

When I saw the title of this, I was about to share this too. I'm 30 minutes in :)

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace Nice! Lets pretend you never saw this topic and share this twice! The more the merrier eh?! :D (just kidding... or am I?! You decide!)

It is groundbreaking stuff! I wish more people knew about how the old spiritual paradigm is outdated, as we move more into love.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace Think its fine man, its just different things for different people. No need to push these approaches for people who like to self-enquire. 

@Martin123 Just planting seeds ;) Anyway, I'm so grateful there are more people into this.

@Solace Of course! ;) 
An entire frikin revolution haha! :D

@Martin123 Let's form a Love Getto on this forum - on Gangster Planet ;)

I will watch the video soon.

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Awesome! It's one of his best man. We've gotta get to Halle-freakin-lujah level to transform this world. Shining rays of love from our hearts to every being in existence. It's time for everyone to awaken to the light!

@Torkys ok let’s start with secret T-shirts! They will be pink, with signs of “I am the light, more than you so gtfo”... just so we are assertive about the divine but still have clear boundaries and distinctions... you know?

Then we will hold secret Skype conferences where there will be meditation for peace, loving what arises, and most importantly my favourite ghetto activity- Shaming darkness: we will talk shit about all negativity, egotistic tendencies, politica, misfortune and suffering. This should bring us enough street cred in the spiritual field.

I will proclaim myself a cult-leader and invite more to join us, I’ll be searching for souls online and on Ceaig’s List... once we have 100+ followers we can start peaceful protests all over the world against the current system. The most important piece of this part are guns. We need lots of guns for our peaceful protests otherwise others won’t believe our peaceful intentions nor take us seriously.

For further plans please Pm.  Everyone is welcome loves ❤️

Ps: I’m kidding but I think that’s obvious... xD... I mean can you imagine....?? Me, leading a cult? Lolll... no not a cult it’s a religion peace! 

21 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

@Torkys ok let’s start with secret T-shirts! They will be pink, with signs of “I am the light, more than you so gtfo”... just so we are assertive about the divine but still have clear boundaries and distinctions... you know?

Then we will hold secret Skype conferences where there will be meditation for peace, loving what arises, and most importantly my favourite ghetto activity- Shaming darkness: we will talk shit about all negativity, egotistic tendencies, politica, misfortune and suffering. This should bring us enough street cred in the spiritual field.

I will proclaim myself a cult-leader and invite more to join us, I’ll be searching for souls online and on Ceaig’s List... once we have 100+ followers we can start peaceful protests all over the world against the current system. The most important piece of this part are guns. We need lots of guns for our peaceful protests otherwise others won’t believe our peaceful intentions nor take us seriously.

For further plans please Pm.  Everyone is welcome loves ❤️

Ps: I’m kidding but I think that’s obvious... xD... I mean can you imagine....?? Me, leading a cult? Lolll... no not a cult it’s a religion peace! 

Haha! Like the part with guns. ?

Love have to protect itself with guns. ?

But honestly, there is indeed a system that enslave people, Maybe not literaly, But mentally, we pick up thoughts, ideas, norms from society until we forgot how to live from intuition/heart. 

Finally we fear leaving the mind even for a brief second to experience impersonal Love beyond mind. 

Therefore, I really think a worldrevolution is a good Idea. But Maybe its impossible, as you pointed out using absurd humor, guns will not be a part of it. And without guns, how can it not be anorher flower power movement where we give flowers to the military when others are laughing and not taking it serious. ?

I guess many in history have accept violece and cruelty just as means to come to power. And once there, they like to implement the good, the Love and beauty of life, in a top-down model. 

Nerver works I guess! ?

I guess there can be no Justitified revolution other Then the individual inner one? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

3 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

I guess there can be no Justitified revolution other Then the individual inner one? 

It always struck me in Kahn's videos how he seems to miss to mention the importance of loving hate.
The world is beautiful when you love hate and love love.
To revolt against it is impossible. I'd love to though.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Martin123 I laughed so hard my body literally dropped on the bed which was fortunately next to me xD

I love you but you will only deserve it if you start that (cult) religion of peace, non violence and loads of guns. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@MarkusSweden Right you are!

48 minutes ago, tsuki said:

It always struck me in Kahn's videos how he seems to miss to mention the importance of loving hate.
The world is beautiful when you love hate and love love.
To revolt against it is impossible. I'd love to though.

Yes I think it is because when youre trying to convey growth in consciousness it is such a delicate and nuanced process that it is impossible to get it all "perfect" especially when speaking generally!
Each individual situation is a new way of seeing things, each emotion is another unique aspect being integrated, each thought another expression of god returning home.
For example,I have been going through realisations of the manipulation my mother has been putting me through (unconsciously) my entire life. It has been such an incredible revelation for me it completely blew my mind, and some piece of my healing journey that I never understood properly before somehow clicked in.
In these stages I am going through right now, the innocent parts of me that want to be seen and loved just cant help but judge, they wanna scream at my mother, they wanna make her into a punching bag. 
And just yesterday Matt said in his video to refrain from judgement and blame. And yet it just needs to be done in order for those parts to heal!
There are subtle levels to healing, to judgement and to blame. 

When you look back at the example of loving hate, I think Matt mentions a lot giving yourself the full permission to hate. That in and of itself is a loving act, to witness all the parts of you that have been judged, and see through what they have to say.
There are a shadowy parts of you, that have been ridiculed, suppressed, hurt and judged so harshly that when you say to them "Oh honey, I love you." They respond with "Nice try, fuck you. I saw what people do when they say I love you. No thanks!"
It is way too harsh to be loved, it not not ready.
Hate is not necessarily the part of you that will be integrated, hate is the defense mechanism, like the first barrier, that will be breached with your undivided attention.

I am not sure whether I went way too off topic or not, I hope I was helpful :D I am have been really emotional lately so if it feels like Im venting my own stuff here... yep thats whats happening :D

47 minutes ago, Torkys said:

@Martin123 I laughed so hard my body literally dropped on the bed which was fortunately next to me xD

I love you but you will only deserve it if you start that (cult) religion of peace, non violence and loads of guns. 

Dude im so glad you laughed :D There was a part of me going..."Am I gonna get banned? Is someone not gonna get the joke?" : D
But it was way too funny in my mind to stop! :D

Edited by Martin123

@Martin123 will you break up with your mother for a while, or just change attitude towards her? 

Did Matt Kahn say anything on This? Is it ok to break up from parents if you have had difficulties with them, according to Kahn? 

If you feel that your "personality"(individuality) is somewhat highjacked Thanks to syppression, isn't it right to move on Then? 

Leave them behind and Maybe come back some time in future if you missed them and have a nuanced picture of them? 

Hehe, family is a tricky thing! ?

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Martin123 will you break up with your mother for a while, or just change attitude towards her? 

Did Matt Kahn say anything on This? Is it ok to break up from parents if you have had difficulties with them, according to Kahn? 

If you feel that your "personality"(individuality) is somewhat highjacked Thanks to syppression, isn't it right to move on Then? 

Leave them behind and Maybe come back some time in future if you missed them and have a nuanced picture of them? 

Hehe, family is a tricky thing! ?

It definitely is god damnit :D

he actually did, I cant believe how much his story resembles mine!

I am aware that the relationship me and my mother had before cannot continue with the awareness Ive gained, I am not sure whether that means we will continue interacting in a different way in the future, but for now as I am processing this Im just taking a bunch of me-time.

Whats funny is that I am in my parents flat over the Summer... when this realisation hit me several days ago I just peaced out into my room without saying much, because my mother uttered something so unbelievably insane in my mind that it completely changed the way I view her.

I am going to wait till all of this integrates, while trying not to be mean... she is in no way prepared to handle what I am going through. I surely wont be able to feed the energy of the old codependent relationship she has developed with me, which will probably upset her... and thats okay. We will see how it goes.

46 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

In these stages I am going through right now, the innocent parts of me that want to be seen and loved just cant help but judge, they wanna scream at my mother, they wanna make her into a punching bag. 
And just yesterday Matt said in his video to refrain from judgement and blame. And yet it just needs to be done in order for those parts to heal!
There are subtle levels to healing, to judgement and to blame. 

Judging your mother for hurting you is one thing.
The other thing is judging yourself for judging your mother.
Yet another thing is me judging you for judging yourself for judging your mother for hurting you.

Thinking about your mother is not the same thing as hating her. You simply feel hate and feel hurt.
Thoughts relate suffering with other thoughts by inattention to their depth.
Your mother is a thought as well. Everything you know about her is you.

Hating her is hating yourself. Judging her is judging yourself.
I'm not saying anything to you. Everything you know about me is you.
There is no me, there is only you. Love that. This is why your mother is, and always will be with you.

Try not to turn her into a monster and try not to turn yourself into a monster by trying to turn her into a monster.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

17 hours ago, Solace said:

It is groundbreaking stuff! I wish more people knew about how the old spiritual paradigm is outdated, as we move more into love.

The old spiritual paradigm is way outdated bro.  I mean, they don't even address crystals, crystalline DNA, the physical location of the Akeoshic records, aliens and Pleiadians, golden escalators, prophetic predictions and dates, starseed activations for hundreds and hundreds of dollars, night clubs in heaven.  This new age path of love is the only path!  All that nonduality and self inquiry stuff is a bunch of old bullshit that doesn't work at all.

Matt teaches non-duality, trust me, it's subtle, and I've watched literally every video he's made and read his book, the core of all his teachings are nondual.  He goes for the feminine approach and caters to inferior ego structures, hence his audience is mostly women.  It's not a "new" paradigm, the love path has been around for thousands of years too.  Loving kindness is not new.  

Matt is very clever at branding with his message.  Absolutely nothing he teaches is out of the ordinary or a new perspective.  Once you read several hundred books on spirituality you'll see how fucking simple the message is.  And eventually the battle will ensue to actually do the work instead of entertaining your ego with promises of a path that works. 

Edited by MiracleMan

Grace

@MiracleMan If you asked him, he would tell you that he teaches the new paradigm which is fit for this age of humanity. I trust him because with the sheer amount of love he gave to his heart in the past 13 years, his intentions would be very pure, and most likely he is communicating from the higher self consciousness as he has mentioned. He dosen't talk about the other topics in his main talks, but he does in angel academies, and some interviews when asked; I just always thought that he didn't mention it more often because he is firstly addressing a big audience so he would want the most amount of people to understand/embrace his teachings as possible; and perhaps more importantly, crystals, DNA, aliens may be just a big distraction from focusing on love, and being our inner best friend. And that when you do love your heart it will naturally lead you to said things, that was my belief.

Perhaps I'm wrong. That's why I'm embodying his teachings to see for myself. Loving what arises and all :) What is the work for you, any teachers you recommend?

Edited by Solace

1 hour ago, Solace said:

@MiracleMan If you asked him, he would tell you that he teaches the new paradigm which is fit for this age of humanity. I trust him because with the sheer amount of love he gave to his heart in the past 13 years, his intentions would be very pure, and most likely he is communicating from the higher self consciousness as he has mentioned. He dosen't talk about the other topics in his main talks, but he does in angel academies, and some interviews when asked; I just always thought that he didn't mention it more often because he is firstly addressing a big audience so he would want the most amount of people to understand/embrace his teachings as possible; and perhaps more importantly, crystals, DNA, aliens may be just a big distraction from focusing on love, and being our inner best friend. And that when you do love your heart it will naturally lead you to said things, that was my belief.

Perhaps I'm wrong. That's why I'm embodying his teachings to see for myself. Loving what arises and all :) What is the work for you, any teachers you recommend?

Loving what arises is by far his greatest gift in my opinion and something I try to employ in my daily life. 

I think the teacher depends on what resonates with you at a particular time.  For a long while Matt really did, he just tends to go off-road so to speak, maybe it's not a bad thing to have a little fun sometimes, I do like talking about crystals and aliens as much as I like joking or mocking it.  I'll make fun of it for being rubbish with no objective proofs, and other times I'll entertain the possibility of subjective truth.  If a crystal works for someone, even though I can't prove it, who am I to say it's rubbish?

I'm trying to simplify things because I have a habit of overthinking,  I'm easily drawn to flashy things that aren't necessarily a part of my direct experience.  I'm easily distracted by intrigue.  So right now I'm listening to Rupert Spira a lot, it's a bit sobering, a little dry at times maybe, but the message is simple and he uses examples of direct experience to convey his message.  If I had ran into Rupert last year I might not have been attracted to the message.

Douglas Harding and Richard Lang are teachers I really like.  There are so many factors in choosing spiritual material.  

Also, don't take my approach seriously, I can be an asshole, it's something I'm working on.  I'm trying to be a bit less of a dickhead these days but I'm not sure its sticking.

Grace