Empty

The fire Of Leo Is burning in Hawai

22 posts in this topic

I am not from the US, but I saw this piece of news in a local facebook news page. I immediately remembered Leo 

This will continue to happen. The 3rd dimension reality will end in chaos as earth is ascending to the 5th dimension. We as humanity must ascend with or we will remain behind in the 3D matrix and suffering the limitations of our choices. The gates are open to transcend, its all in our choices to where we choose to be now. Focus on higher consciousness/higher vibration and ultimately vibrate to a reality in matching frequency or stay with the never ending chaos and madness of the 3D matrix.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto How do we know when we have ascended to that reality? Will we leave behind a 3D version of ourselves? How many people will ascend?

Pluto_KHII.png

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

30 minutes ago, Solace said:

@pluto How do we know when we have ascended to that reality? Will we leave behind a 3D version of ourselves? How many people will ascend?

Pluto_KHII.png

Oh you will know, as enlightenment becomes more universal :D We can transcend our 3D body yes or we can choose otherwise and how many is unknown at this point besides those who chose love and joy, compassion and following our highest good, our truest nature will and can only be existing in a reality of matching frequency. Notice the Synchronicity's, the more often, the higher you are vibrating.

DMT release can help grasp how this all works, although this knowing can only remain indefinitely a "knowing" within. It cannot be expressed externally to be understood. Only Internal realization gives pure clarity over higher dimensional thought/understanding.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Guess it's time to explode with love then, to see what all of this stuff everyone's talking about is. I won't stop from after this sentence! Woohoo!

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

16 hours ago, pluto said:

This will continue to happen. The 3rd dimension reality will end in chaos as earth is ascending to the 5th dimension. We as humanity must ascend with or we will remain behind in the 3D matrix and suffering the limitations of our choices. The gates are open to transcend, its all in our choices to where we choose to be now. Focus on higher consciousness/higher vibration and ultimately vibrate to a reality in matching frequency or stay with the never ending chaos and madness of the 3D matrix.

what kind of dimension are you talking about? spacial dimension?

assuming there is that dimension, we should be already inside it at least partially, otherwise we wouldnt be able to access it/it wouldnt exist, so it's a matter of being aware of it. also if we would ascend to a higher dimension we would still exist in the third dimension.

btw, a matrix is 2D, technically its called a tensor in 3D+, impress some people :D 

and what is it that you mean by vibration?

9 hours ago, Viking said:

what kind of dimension are you talking about? spacial dimension?

assuming there is that dimension, we should be already inside it at least partially, otherwise we wouldnt be able to access it/it wouldnt exist, so it's a matter of being aware of it. also if we would ascend to a higher dimension we would still exist in the third dimension.

btw, a matrix is 2D, technically its called a tensor in 3D+, impress some people :D 

and what is it that you mean by vibration?

You are not understanding what i mean at all. Maybe the word "Density" may be more appropriate. Study Nikola Tesla to understand how the Universe works in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration. Everything vibrates at a certain frequency, if we shift our vibration we shift our reality to a matching frequency to what we are emitting ourselves.

As the planet/collective itself ascends higher, the physical universe will be be an extreme struggle to live in in its current density, if we are already of a higher consciousness/vibration/understanding ect... This is why its getting more and more chaotic but not better, yet when we focus on other things, detach ourselves from society we notice a new world arising and we have a choice which world we choose to reside in.

Focus on the old, conditioned, illusory ways of life, it will be Chaos, focus on the absolute truth you know within, it will become Nirvana. The Gates are open, you decide.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

20 hours ago, pluto said:

What is this mean? That Leo's enlightenment there in Hawaii cause for that??

Edited by John Iverson

@John Iverson Hahaha no what i mean is not related. I am saying that the world as we know it (the lower densities/dimensions) whichever works will only become more and more chaotic unless we chose the path of light and transcendence ourselves. The reality we experience is the density we choose to integrate more in. By focusing on the negative, destructive, physical/material and limited reality we attract more of that and with the collective consciousness becoming higher and higher, the lower densities will struggle to survive and ultimate self destruct.

When there is more light in the world, the collective egoic structure will not be able to sustain itself. You either become one with source or you suffer.

B R E A T H E

@pluto i dont understand, why not just say humanity has to raise its consciousness or else it will annihilate itself. 

frequency of what? what is that supposed to mean? are you putting your whole philosophy of life on a quote of nikola tesla he said once? why not just say it in normal words so everybody would understand? is your purpose sounding emotional and fancy or giving information to other people?

besides, energy is maya, frequency is maya, nikola tesla is maya, dimensions are maya, so none of that is truth

@Viking That was indeed said, just in a different way in which resonates most with me at the time being, you misunderstood my friend. We see based on our perspective, ultimate the same divine truth.

Nikola Tesla quoted those words because he was 100% correct. I don't base my understanding on his findings, i use it as an example because its exactly how things work and he was one of the only few that understood.

I also do not agree with this forums findings/philosophy/illusions that many people here seem to blindly accept for truth they are also maya to me. Inner guidance and alignment with divine self is of most divine truth not Leo, Actualized.org or what other people/gurus say. All you have to do is seek within and all will become clear for you.

That was my preferred way of explaining at the time and yet still one way or another is exactly how it is. Change the perspective and you will see it differently. Everything is Indeed, Energy, Frequency and Vibration. Studying the universal laws may help.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

6 minutes ago, pluto said:

I also do not agree with this forums findings/philosophy/illusions that many people here seem to blindly accept for truth they are also maya to me. Inner guidance and alignment with divine self is of most divine truth not Leo, Actualized.org or what other people/gurus say. All you have to do is seek within and all will become clear for you.

I know on a conceptual level at least that everything is maya, I dont believe anything, it makes sense from my own experience. I realize I apply meanings to things. I know that fundamentally everything is false except the experience, getting conscious of it is another matter.

I know that in order to get to the absolute I have to go through layers, but that does not entail gaining more information, like vibrations and frequencies, but only elimination of beliefs. those are just words, if i happen to stumble upon the experiences they point to, ill let it be, but I wont add more beliefs, since it will hamper my progress.

3 hours ago, pluto said:

@John Iverson Hahaha no what i mean is not related. I am saying that the world as we know it (the lower densities/dimensions) whichever works will only become more and more chaotic unless we chose the path of light and transcendence ourselves. The reality we experience is the density we choose to integrate more in. By focusing on the negative, destructive, physical/material and limited reality we attract more of that and with the collective consciousness becoming higher and higher, the lower densities will struggle to survive and ultimate self destruct.

When there is more light in the world, the collective egoic structure will not be able to sustain itself. You either become one with source or you suffer.

Thankyou :D I understand now

Just now, Viking said:

how does that help me eradicate my beliefs?

Study them, apply them, see the results i guess?

B R E A T H E

@pluto well some of those things point to some pretty straight forward stuff, I think I will stumble upon them on my reading journey of leo's booklist.

@Viking Its always my pleasure helping others find clarity but sometimes the obstacles of resistance are necessary for growth. Sometimes our words are not always in alignment with each other but we have the same inner divine truth that drives to and from the same source one way or another.

Yes there are layers but layers help us learn more about ourselves and the progress. All the best

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E