Ether

What happened to Noah Elkrief?

16 posts in this topic

The youtuber, self-help teacher?

I wrote to him and asked about his upcoming book and when he'll be back making videos, and he answered:

"I actually decided not to publish my book. I ended up evolving quicker than my book, and eventually, my book stopped being aligned with my perspective. I will start doing workshops and posting videos soon I think. But I'm not sure how long. Sorry."

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Many thanks for the info. Noah hasn't uploaded any new content though. I was sure that he made some big change in order to disappear so suddenly.

8 hours ago, crog_wallz said:

He's back ! 

Wow! Amazing content!

unborn Truth

On 6/30/2019 at 5:22 AM, crog_wallz said:

He's back !

Oh my god. The time has finally come. I had given up hope.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

He’s back, but unfortunately left again. I wonder what’s up? Wish he could communicate with his audience before he leaves every time, lol..

He posted a video and deleted and left. I think he is having some problems.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Don't worry. He'll be back 2023 or something.

Edited by sgn

7 hours ago, sgn said:

Don't worry. He'll be back 2023 or something.

Haha, he must have heard our cries. 2 hours after you posted this he’s back baby

Edited by AlldayLoop

On 6/30/2019 at 7:27 AM, ajasatya said:

Wow! Amazing content!

I know right? I discovered his channel back in 2015 when I was going through serious mental issues and he literally saved my life and got me on board with this journey (:

30 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

Haha, he must have heard our cries. 2 hours after you posted this he’s back baby

Holy shit :D