King of Hearts

Any Detox suggestions?

13 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I want to do my first detox in a couple of weeks. Since I've never done it I'm not sure what to do. By detox I mean, go on an eating moving regime to expel trash from the body. 

Has anyone followed a "program" or something? Or maybe as a technique to recommend? 

ANy guidance would be appreciated it. Thank you!

Edited by King of Hearts

Hey King of Hearts,

You know, i'm always searching for the best way to detox and always try to gather some information for what's right to eat and what not..
What you really should know is that if you want to do an eating detox , you should know the difference between artificial/processed foods like candy, snacks and processed fruits and vegetables VS eating organic fruits and vegetables and nuts and seeds, by which i mean : unprocessed, without any added sugars or excipients or other harmful stuff for your body. if you can manage to start with this , you are over 50%.

So what i did to detox was to buy a slow juicer/ juice extractor and just drank about 1,5 -2 liters of fresh and clean fruit and vegetable juice with a small amount of fibers, if you start with this and do this for like a month your energy levels will rise and your mood will be improved , what i personally noticed when doing this was that my memory and short-termmemoryfunction became so much better, i could remember things much better. 
What i did was doing it in the morning and ate my normal meal except that i cut down the portion of my meals...

Good luck !

ps: what i definitely can recommend to you is watching the broken brain series by doctor hyman , and reading his book:

the UltramindSolution

Edited by huskey

Drink distilled water to start removing the deeper toxins in your body, and then gently move to a more whole food plant based diet of fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts and seeds while supplementing with super foods (sprouts, cacao, flaxseed, hempseed), especially spirulina. This will make a world of difference if you did this for even a year. And there is more too, go research it; this is the most foundational that I've shared.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

You could look into the work of Dr Robert Morse. He and his team have healed people from diseases where modern medicine is completely helpless and clueless I'd suggest look into his book called Detox: Miracle Sourcebook. They also offer free self assessment that you fill in and send to them to advise on proper cause. They do sell many formulas and tinctures but you don't have to buy anything or you can make them yourself. 

Word of caution: Don't jump into any drastic program before researching it properly. Especially if you have never done it. You may damage your kidneys if the detoxification is too heavy. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Fastest detox:

Colloidal Silver

Haritaki 

Spirulina

Chlorella

Ginger

Turmeric

Garlic & Onions

Raw Cacao

MSM + VITAMIN C + SHILAJIT

B R E A T H E

Hi @King of Hearts. I like drinking fresh water with squeezed lemon juice in the morning for a detox. It's a simple recipe you can try before moving on to other diet habits that require effort. Other than that, I like making green smoothies using a 50:50 mix of vegetable and fruit that each has a benefit, one of them being detoxification (usually the vegetables are responsible for this).

Cheers!

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com

The detox diet is mainly based on foods which are rich in dietary fiber. It means that such meals include fruits and green vegetables. It is recommended to eat five to nine snacks of fruits and vegetables during the day. It seemed to me that it is too a lot. However I commited myself to preapring some kind of fruity or vegetables meals. I also read about this detox diet the whole Internet, I suppose.. To ensure the appropriate amount of fiber you should also introduce nuts, seeds and grains in your diet. My friend who is dietician says that diet should also contains cruciferous vegetables (e.x. cabbage, cucumber), berries (e.x. blueberries), artichokes, onions, garlic, leek, and for sure - green tea. I read somewhere that it is worth adding to our diet sauerkraut or kefir. While I am on this diet I can suggest to drink a lot of water too. Good luck with your detox diet. 

@King of Hearts  Hi there 

I followed the ayuasca diet for about a week before my ceremony and let me tell you without trying i lost around 3 kilos in that week... you can do a quick google search to find out what it includes

mine  it included only soups, rice waffels... some fruits and veggies and tea.. NO sugar or animal products. ect

good luck 

Best detox i had so far was getting salmonella and e.coli bacteria in the system. Contrary to the lies of society and mainstream media and medical industry. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.