thehero

It's 2018, what do you tell your 2013 self to start doing?

40 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2018 at 4:19 PM, Amilaer--- said:

Look for the better relationships in your life, stop wasting time with wrong people

AMEN!

Buy more bitcoin

On 5/12/2018 at 4:16 AM, zoey101 said:

AMEN!

But that is hard.. it is easy to say but if you don't know ways to put you to a stage of having a right person you will stay there ... having wrong people and even you are the cause of being wrong :D 

What would I tell him to start doing? Nothing more than what he is already doing.

Let him embrace his destiny.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

30 minutes ago, Robert said:

What would I tell him to start doing? Nothing more than what he is already doing.

Let him embrace his destiny.

You are lucky enough to be here, but there is an infinite pathto take.. May be the Robert you are told that, would not be here, maybe he will become an ordinary guy comfortable with his life, but not happy as this one doing the actual work.. :D but it is okay to be like that if he chose to

@John Iverson Robert is lucky in many ways, but he still cannot control his destiny.

27 minutes ago, Robert said:

@John Iverson Robert is lucky in many ways, but he still cannot control his destiny.

Embracing destiny vs controling desiny is different.. you can't control the outer.. but the inner can :D 

@John Iverson Robert can't control anything.

See this reality around you? Do you really know what it is? Get curious, little guy :)

Oh! And google Alan Watts!

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Forget about the material world, the truth is within, the success is within. Realize yourself, there is nothing greater. 

On 13.5.2018 at 11:48 PM, SirVladimir said:

Buy more bitcoin

That's what I thought :ph34r:

At that time the coins were between 100-200$.

A Few months ago they had their peak at 20.000$!!

What's the difference between a duck?

I had been working as a technologist for a mining engineering company and developed tendinitis in my wrists from being on the computer too much.

1. Use a roller massage ball to massage your neck back an chest to get rid of your tendinitis

2. Buy bitcoin when you have extra money and sell when it gets to $20000 USD. Buy stocks like Amazon, google, facebook alibaba apple

3. Quit your job in the next 3 months and start buying stuff locally and reselling it online. It is more fun and you can make more money.

4. Set up a meditation routine and spend time learning about how your emotions work.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

3. Quit your job in the next 3 months and start buying stuff locally and reselling it online. It is more fun and you can make more money.

Did you successfully do that? :)

5 hours ago, Shroomdoctor said:

Did you successfully do that? :)

Yes i have been doing it full time since January this year. I did it part time for a couple years after work and on the weekends. This year I have been making on average around $3000-3500/month in profit which is about $9000 in sales / month but I have been working less than 40 hrs/week for sure. I have had problems with laziness. I worked 2 days this year at an actual job to help my old boss last Saturday and Monday and it makes me so grateful I am not working full time at a job anymore. So much less stressful. Plus Christmas time will be awesome. I plan to work as much as possible September-December so i can take it easy next year and focus more on my girlfriend, exercising, meditating, travelling and learning more about affiliate marketing online. 

I would recommend everyone who doesn't really like their job to try out stuff like reselling or online affiliate marketing during their free time to see if they enjoy it and can make decent money on it. It is better for your future than just working overtime at the same job or wasting your time drinking and watching TV or whatever people do to spend their time. 

Edited by Jordan

I dont even know what my 2013 self was doing minus being bullied emotionally and having depression lmao

Try to come back when you get lost.

Edited by furashido

On 14.05.2018 at 0:48 AM, SirVladimir said:

Buy more bitcoin

I wish I bought more BTC that time. I would be rich now. Now I have about 5 BTC but I want more. So I was thinking about investing. I know that it can be risky so I made a little research. I read ICO Pulse experts thoughts and came to conclusion that I want to put my money into ico project, in particularly ADAMANT Messenger. The project is quite interesting, and it must be successful for sure.