Xin

Your Morning Rituals

23 posts in this topic

@Amilaer--- Sometimes I mix some with the bananas, but just for nutrient purposes. Its a lot of sugar, but sugar is only a problem when its absorbed by the blood to quickly, which makes it have a high glycemic load. We fuel ourselves primarily with carbs, and simple sugars are the best, which is found in bananas. There is no difference of the sugar in bananas as opposed to refined sugar, but the difference is in how much water-soluble fiber is consumed with it. The fiber forms a gel-like substance in the gut, supporting a balanced flow of sugar into the blood as opposed to the "spike" of refined sugar (with no fiber). I take this by believing the research, but my proof lies in my lack of diabetes, fat (and unhealth).

Interestingly, ripe bananas carry the precise amount of fiber necessary to give the human body the optimal digestion, and assimilation of the sugar.

Edited by Igor82

Well, when i wake up i most often masturbate.

Not every time, though. Sometimes i browse 4chan, or masturbate while i browse 4chan.
That takes about 20-180 minutes, depending on the day and my motivation really.

Then i usually make myself some porridge and add some lingonberries and vegetable fats to it to make it actually taste good.

Then i usually meditate for about 20 minutes, and during meditation i think how i should meditate longer times than just 20 minutes, and also i feel the need to get over with my meditation so i could eat my lovely oat-porridge with the bitter-as-fuck lingonberries which i have no idea why i keep adding it into my porridge.

After my meditation i obviously engorge with my porridge and take small sips of my only glass of semi-skimmed milk for the day

Jesus that milk tastes good

(This is actually how the 60-240 minutes of my first hours go by)

I work in Corporate America and I take my morning and night routine ridiculously serious to prevent myself from falling into the Matrix.

This is my morning routine Monday through Friday before work:

- wake up early

- shower

- listen to scientific/philosophical videos for 1 hour

- brush teeth

- Read spiritual texts for 50 minutes

- Read a section of "Radiant Sutras" book and a section of "If It Hurts, It Isn't Love" book. One book is pure non-dual magic and the other book is a slap in the face of the ego.

- Put on clothes for the day and make a cup of tea

- Meditate for 10 minutes (can't close my eyes for too long in the morning or I fall back asleep)

- Mirror work for 30 minutes or Yoga for 30 minutes. (I make a choice depending on how I feel)

- Write down my intentions for the day in a yearly "intentions journal", write down what I am grateful for, write down what habits I want to release

- Write down my intentions in my "food journal" about how I want my food to look like during the day

- Drive to work while listening to a scientific/philosophical podcast on the way

- Read a scientific/philosophical book for 20 minutes in my car before entering work

- Go into work

There is a TON of prep that I do the night before and weekend before - in order to make my morning routine really smooth and chill. The prep work is the most important part sometimes. Like preparing clothes the weekend before. And having your work bag packed up. Or your lunch already prepared the night before. etc. etc. 

Edited by Brittany