Argue

What Do Girls Really Like In Bed?

50 posts in this topic

@Argue Just have the confidence to express yourself freely. Some girls are too shy to say what they want so I would suggest maybe experimenting and then as you go along you can ask her if she like it this or that way or if she wants it another way. 

If its your girlfriend, I think both of you should be able to freely talk about these things and it doesn't have to be akward or uncomfortable. If you are sleeping around then it doesn't matter if you sound crazy or weird because you will probably not see them again. 

Just be confident, be you, and you will have a lot of fun times ahead.

On April 10, 2016 at 6:56 PM, MIA.RIVEL said:

@Argue Just have the confidence to express yourself freely. Some girls are too shy to say what they want so I would suggest maybe experimenting and then as you go along you can ask her if she like it this or that way or if she wants it another way. 

If its your girlfriend, I think both of you should be able to freely talk about these things and it doesn't have to be akward or uncomfortable. If you are sleeping around then it doesn't matter if you sound crazy or weird because you will probably not see them again. 

Just be confident, be you, and you will have a lot of fun times ahead.

This is refreshing to see from a strong woman herself. Thanks for the honesty @MIA.RIVEL Stay awesome! :) 

In my experience girls like guys who are good with their fingers ;) Or just guys that know what they're doing in general.

Check out Leo's "How to make a girl squirt" on the subject.

I think girls are emotionally stimulated first by nice things we do for them. My ex girlfriend from 2011-2014 would squirt about every time because I touched softly her all over before sex with some dirty talk.

I let her do what she wanted most of the time at the beginning. Maybe they like the control? But I now avoid all relationships because she decided it was time to break up because she was too insecure over me hanging out with my buddies. Accused me of cheating almost every day which felt like emotional abuse. Idk I'm happy she's gone and I can date who I want, but I'm starting to miss what it appears you have found. 

On 3/8/2016 at 2:56 AM, Argue said:

I'm curious.. How do girls like it? This one girl got mad at me because she said I'm too rough and deep. She was also mad because I don't eat her out or kiss her while having sex. I notice girls get especially mad when I cum.. It'll be like in 2 minutes.. Then I fall asleep right after. And for some reason I'm too comfortable and cozy to go again. I immediately fall asleep blissfully. She'll get mad at me. I tell her I work hard and I deserve relaxation. 

But yeah... How do girls like it? I thought going in and out was suffice. I think there's more. Do we go slow? Do we foreplay? Do we eat it out? Please help me. 

man are you lost on women, you think poking a woman and getting off is enough for her, i could write you a book on this subject but you are not ready for it.

In bed? ... Breakfast of course

But I'm guessing you're talking about dessert ?

Edited by Saarah
Spelling error

@charlie2dogs  sounds like this guy "argue"  is taking the piss.. surely you cant be this clueless?? he is evenm listing everything perfectly.. could be trolling..

@Saarah Well done!! 

Edited by Will

32 minutes ago, Will said:

@charlie2dogs  sounds like this guy "argue"  is taking the piss.. surely you cant be this clueless?? he is evenm listing everything perfectly.. could be trolling..

@Saarah Well done!! 

i address statements made on the forum, not your perceptions of them

I'm not trolling. I can easily request to Leo to lock the tread if this thread is bothering people. 

1 hour ago, Ant said:

You are enlightened buddy.  I like your style.  Maybe I was wrong about you, you not flinched one bit:)

ant i like you, you challenge me, i will let you in on a little secret, its easy to defeat a human being functioning as the identity, but when one is self realized they cant be defeated by that unconscious functioning human being, because the self realized one, lives in reality, functions as a being of consciousness, from consciousness.  Real power in this life comes from self realization, as well as knowledge and understanding.  :)