Argue

What Do Girls Really Like In Bed?

50 posts in this topic

I'm curious.. How do girls like it? This one girl got mad at me because she said I'm too rough and deep. She was also mad because I don't eat her out or kiss her while having sex. I notice girls get especially mad when I cum.. It'll be like in 2 minutes.. Then I fall asleep right after. And for some reason I'm too comfortable and cozy to go again. I immediately fall asleep blissfully. She'll get mad at me. I tell her I work hard and I deserve relaxation. 

But yeah... How do girls like it? I thought going in and out was suffice. I think there's more. Do we go slow? Do we foreplay? Do we eat it out? Please help me. 

Edited by Argue

I have this sinking suspicion that you are trolling so I won't get into this topic much...

I don't know a single woman that likes being jack-rabbited...

Rule of thumb: the more emotional and physical sensations that you stimulate in her, the better.

Edited by d1ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

"The way of the superior man" by David Deida talks about this exactly. Really changed my views on sexuality.

:ph34r:

@MartineF hahaha, that's what I assume too. Sometimes it's hard to differ between real weird posts and trolls on this forum.

Anyway: 

What the hell... o.O made my day :D

_____________________________________EDIT_____________________________________

@Argue So it's obviously not a joke, I'm going to edit my post.

In my eyes it's rude of her freaking out like this. A woman shouldn't complain about the man if she didn't talk to him about her preferences. Even every man has his own way and experiences. But for me it's always the easy way: just talking about it.

I seriously never had problems with a man. I won't tell everything on here, because it's somehow a private thing, but personally I don't like this romantic-constantly-kissing-bla-bla-shit. I like rough and dominant men, especially because I'm pretty dominant aswell. I'm not a cliché woman when it comes to my preferences. Also every woman has her own way she likes it, but they simply don't talk about it! It freaks me out how close minded women can be! *facepalm*

Edited by Anna

I'm actually being serious. It's probably the way I worded it that sounds weird but sorry if I offended anyone. Thanks @Cabot for yet another quailty post. I have the book on my shelf but never read it. 

@The Son I've never seen that video before but I'm gonna check it out. Thanks. 

@Argue Well if you are serious then Cabots advice is a good one for you. The book is amazing. Also Leos videos give good insights too.

I can also recommend you to communicate with your woman and ask what she wants and what she would like you to do for her. Of course this is not really manly but you gotta learn somehow.

The problem is that every girl is different, some more and some less, you there cannot be the ultimate guide for what to do with a girl. You must find out on your girl yourself.

And yeah you probably should eat her out and kiss her while making sex. Be passionate! Focus on giving her pleasures and making her have a good time and make her come. Sex isn't only about blowing your load and then falling asleep. 

Also I can recommend you to train yourself so that you can come over and over again, so that you can keep going a long time. It won#t be a problem anymore if you blow your load, because you will stay hard and keep going. Your woman will experience orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. And you probably too. There are two techniques: One is that you stay hard after ejaculating and one is that you have orgasms without ejaculating and stay hard too.

Here is the link for a good video to learn how to stay hard after ejaculating:

if you wanna learn about non-ejaculatory orgasms then "Way of the superior man" and "the multiorgasmic man" are the two books to go, also you can always use google. Have fun my friend ;) 

@The Son I was actually pretty serious. I wanted to speak the truth but the way I worded it sounds weird. I thought I could be open like that here. Again, sorry if anyone is offended. 

Communicating with her sounds like a good tip. I'm kinda afraid to ask tho because maybe I might get rejected? 

See the thing about being passionate is I don't really know how. For some reason it feels superficial if that makes sense. It feels like a chore to eat out (sounds weird but I'm not trolling) and kiss. Im a person who doesn't express emotions. Maybe I should learn to be more loving? 

Your video sounds like an excellent piece of advice. Maybe if I train myself for longevity, we'll both be content. But yeah, thanks everyone for the input. It's given me a sense of self-confidence. :) 

@Argue Don't worry, no one's offended. And sorry to be rude, but we thought it was a joke because it seems obvious to us that 2 minutes and then falling asleep is not enough to give her an orgasm.

My advice is to learn what girl's orgasms sound like and what they look like. You'll see her moaning start to climax. Her pleasure level is going to rise. And then for a few seconds or more, some of her muscles are going to get really tense, to the point where the only thing that could come out of her mouth is a loud scream.

Then, when you know what it looks like, you can start seeing it like a sport : You score the most points you can.

No matter if you penetrate, finger or eat out. No matter how tired you end up. No matter how long it takes. From now on, her orgasms absolutely are the only thing you care about. No exception. And less than 5 of them is automatic failure.

Hope I wasn't too rude, and I wish you good luck. You got potential :)

@Argue you really described almost everything a man shouldn't do, so maybe you try the opposite by staying attentive of her.. and communicate.. this may help a lot :) because the most everybody loves (not only women) is someone who cares 

Use your fingers on the right spot and she'll melt, also this won't exhaust you :) haha

@Neuroticon lol man, what the fuck are you thinking? No way man...no way...silly you.

Haha, how could you ever have that idea? Absolute madman!

We like masculine guys with attitude, and who are confortable with being sexual, and make us girls feel confortable with being sexual and crazy.

The attitude is very important, not focusing on doing things right, nor doing certain things. We will see when you're doing certain things just to please us. It has to be authentic, it has to be with passion.  

Edited by Irina Irina

The more you are connected to yourself, your soul and your true needs and desires, the more you are able to be present to your woman and to the moment of having sex. That is the way you can have a) amazing sexual experiences b) a pleasurable life.

How the hell do you think she is going to get any enjoyment if your not engage and treating her like a fuck toy??

Obviously if your paying attention to her and pushing and experimenting and reclaibrating as should be at all times you discover what she wants..

Sounds pretty one way to me , But i have no context and am not there so hard to know..

Im sure she has things she like and its for you to find it and exploit it.. She may have no clue what it is , But thats our job as men I guess.. Search and DESTROY!!!!

In the niceset fun most fun way possible!!

hahahahaha!