Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buddha Jackson

Help I'm awake anyone else woken up from themselves here?

21 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I attained Enlightenment last Easter Monday, was wondering has anyone else here woken up from their lifelong dream? 

Well, technically we've woken up to the fact that it is all a dream. :D

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

Wish I could say the same about my family and friends :)

How about telling a bit what your state is like after enlightenment? :)

Are you in a state of unbroken peace and bliss?

Did it end psychological suffering?

What practice did you do?

Then tell me how was the experience to see in 360 degrees with your eyes closed and using the Ajna after many days of hardcore meditation? ;) 

And be able to read people feelings and thoughts? 

;) 

Hahaha thanks for the feedback guys, @Blissout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRliuDq9Nf0

This is the video which helped me to attain Enlightenment, Phra Mana was one of the last people I thought of before I broke through. During Meditation, I thought to myself: "Why is it that I feel closer to Phra Mana than my own Father? My own Flesh and blood? Then the realisation came: the Buddha's dhamma teachings transcend the physical world, it is timeless

4 minutes ago, Buddha Jackson said:

Hahaha thanks for the feedback guys, @Blissout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRliuDq9Nf0

This is the video which helped me to attain Enlightenment, Phra Mana was one of the last people I thought of before I broke through. During Meditation, I thought to myself: "Why is it that I feel closer to Phra Mana than my own Father? My own Flesh and blood? Then the realisation came: the Buddha's dhamma teachings transcend the physical world, it is timeless

Maybe you are still in the level of vibration of that human voice ;) 

@Nahm It has been a long ass journey man, I'm 29 now but if we believe that we are not "our bodies" then by that logic we have been living for many many reincarnations :) 

what you did to “get there”:

I was exposed to meditation through my uncle when we did some sitting meditation when I was 9, this was after one of my dear uncles died in a car accident. I read a lot about science as a kid, I have a degree in pure mathematics/ psychology, I also read a lot about the Buddhist sutras such as the lotus, heart, shurangama and the platform sutra by Hui Neng. My approach to life has always been to try to find the best teacher in the subject and see what they had to say. I watched a few videos by Jiddu Krishnamurti, The Dalai Lama, Thay Thich Nhat Hanh, Taoism. I found psychedelics helpful in speeding up the process as well however they need to done with a lot of respect and preparation otherwise they could actually be harmful and set you back a few years if done incorrectly

Like Leo says you have to want to attain Enlightenment with every cell of your body, so much so that you kill your "self" that means you have to kill the attachment you had to your mother, your father, your teachers, everything that was dear to you, you have to let all those ideas go in order to experience Self actualisation/ Enlightenment. When it happens though for me it happened very quickly, honestly I did not even go into the last Meditation expecting Enlightenment however for years I always thought to myself that "I want to attain Enlightenment in this life because that is the highest achievement a human can accomplish while they are still alive, everything else is secondary". I think that through the law of attraction that helped to guide me to experience Enlightenment and subsequently Nirvana. 

6 hours ago, Quanty said:

Then tell me how was the experience to see in 360 degrees with your eyes closed and using the Ajna after many days of hardcore meditation? ;) 

And be able to read people feelings and thoughts? 

;) 

The whole seeing eye <3

B R E A T H E

@Martin123 hahaha we cannot time these things man, awakening caught me by surprise as I didn't specifically seek it going into the meditation however I did keep thinking about Enlightenment for months on end 

@Quanty it is a nice experience to see things like the ajna you described and other phenomenon however you should not get attached to those experiences as they too can hold you back from awakening

@Buddha Jackson I think you did it on purpose, you just didnt want the kind of attention that comes with being such a celebrity you know what im saying...
Being Jesus is a hard job, youd literally have to remake Christianity, inherit all their wealth and save the planet. And who has time for that... It was a calculated move! THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTS! :D

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123  Hahaha I wish Humanity would stop being so ignorant, then we could work on the biggest problems facing the planet like climate change, feeding the poor, inequality etc. 

If it takes telling a Lie like I am Jesus Resurected to get people to change their ways then I'm down with that :P

1 hour ago, Buddha Jackson said:

we could work on the biggest problems facing the planet like climate change, feeding the poor, inequality etc. 

Aren't we actually solving all problems with climate change?
Isn't climate change caused by trying to solve all problems?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki Not really the excessive consumption (new phones, more meat, consumerism) by humans is creating more problems and that is seen through climate change

Aspirant to Buddha Jackson

Put your picture on your profile to not misjudged you, i have no interest in projecting on to you, because you could lose yourself in the process.