Solace

We are already Awakened! Non-dual teachings are obsolete

17 posts in this topic

As I watched this video for the third time (my last watch was 6 months ago) I was jumping out of my seat at the insights I received. In our past lifetimes we have already awakened the mind, we have already experienced ourselves as infinite consciousness and we have already become one with God. In this lifetime, we have forgotten our own personal awakening, and so are trying to watch our egos as if it is the enemy for us to once again "transcend it's limitations" in a never-ending spiritual crusade, but this journey is no longer useful in this day of age. Non-dual teachers are being replaced with heart-centered teachers because the divine masculine has woken up, and now it is time for our divine feminine to follow in its line, through opening up our hearts in the most committed, and loving way possible, that each of us deserves to experience and will eventually experience in this lifetime or the next. No longer is the spiritual path about transcending the ego, but instead committing to reality, by letting each one of our thoughts, and emotions be seen, heard and felt as we take up the role of the kind mother or father we never had; or the best friend we always wanted.

I recommend for everyone to watch the entire video. It explains everything I have said in unending depth that will save you years on your spiritual path. Years where you avoided your heart by not embracing your thoughts, emotions, and whatever is in front of your face by instead following a non-dual guru who will only lead you to a place you have already mastered. I had to come back to tell you all this, and I hope you can see the simplicity of what I am saying. That in the past we have been told to push everything away, accept what is, and put ourselves under a spiritual microscope to spot the ego and remove it like a parasite. And now, whether you like it or not, we are here to embrace the living shit out of our ego, at the rate you love your heart, at the rate you love whatever arises in your life :) Many blessings. Here is the most inspiring part of the video, but watch it all if it is possible, thank you for reading:

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

That doesnt make sense if you mastered it in previous life that doesnt mean you shouldnt in this life..embracing the ego is embracing the suffering ...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

You mastered waking up out of the ego, but not waking up into the ego through unconditional love. We must return to what we have pushed away as "lower consciousness" through the higher conscious perspective of love, including all that arises inside and outside of us. To remove the deeply ingrained belief in all of us who have transcended the narcissistic ego structure (through non-dual teachings), which is, "I am unworthy". We do this by being the infinite love, and compassion we are through our words, and actions; complimenting, blessing, admiring, appreciating all your awareness touches.

Suffering to me is when you avoid your heart in order to get away from your ego. For example, you may really feel like someone has hurt you, but you don't express this in your head because you think it is "egotistic to do so". Not letting yourself honestly judge another person in your mind, out of thinking it is ego, makes it so that judgement stays inside your body until you express it. That is why we suffer, cause we don't allow ourselves to be emotional, so that emotions can finally leave, to show ourselves that deep level of love, which in turn reinforces the belief that I am not worthy. I am not worthy is your hearts response to a lack of attention you are giving it just because it feels angry, or feels sad. Whatever emotion is in your heart, it deserves to be loved as it has never been loved before by yourself, or when it was rejected by those around you. This is true healing.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace there cant be real love if it comes  from ego waking up into the ego with unconditional love i dont get it...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

You're viewing the ego from your souls perspective, not from the egos perspective. It's the missing understanding in modern non-dual spirituality. The video should explain further.

5 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

embracing the ego is embracing the suffering ...

To reject the ego is to suffer because of a mere possibility of suffering.
It is to fear any suffering because that would mean that you haven't rejected the ego hard enough.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I dont follow your line of thinking. What makes you assume we have had previous lives? And what makes you assume everyone got awakened in some previous life? 

INSTEAD OF COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE AS IF THEY POSSESSED INTELLIGENCE, TRY USING ABSTRACT SPIRITUAL TERMS THAT CONVEY NO USABLE INFORMATION. :)

My first published essay

@Solace @tsuki ego is an illusion doesnt exist so if you know who is viewing ego you will be enlightened and there is noone to accept or reject it this is all illusions i dont know what to say next ??

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, Erlend K said:

I dont follow your line of thinking. What makes you assume we have had previous lives? And what makes you assume everyone got awakened in some previous life? 

Thought ? 

hehe

in my past life? I dont recall having one, how can you be so sure?

Not everyone. Depends if you have a narcissistic ego or inferior ego. The ego which uses the spiritual path to be superior to others still needs to awaken the divine masculine. Most people on this forum are past that stage for if you are wondering if you are a narcissistic ego that is exactly what an inferior ego structure would ask. As an awakened being in the mind, you decided to come back to Earth to open the heart. In regards to past lives, I don't know if we did have any for certain (just like I don't know if enlightenment is real either), but I have faith in the hundreds of spiritual teachers who tell us we did, for to believe is to see. Reality is infinite so anything that you could possibly think of in some way shape or form exists :)

Edited by Solace

It is an adopted belief. But tell that to the guy I got it from, who experienced his past lifetimes first hand. And what would it matter if there were or were not path lifetimes? That's just another distraction from your heart. What I am saying here is that all forms of isolating yourself, non-dual contemplation or meditation where you "let go" of thoughts or watch out for the ego like a hawk, is becoming unnecessary. The only spiritual practice we need is to love our hearts, and from that foundation should we explore other spiritual practices. There is no work to do, no technique to become a master at, only a heart in need of love and attention. Maybe in a few decades you'll realize how you've already mastered the non-dual path, and with that in mind, you can see why I'm posting this: to save decades of searching for what is already found, and to instead anchor the divine feminine by embracing whatever arises in a endless meditation called reality. No longer are we to be awakened in private and inflamed in public, but to move to the next step, and master the relationship with our heart, and thus the universe. You are already apart of this heart-centered journey, dreaming you are awakening from a mind-centered illusion. It's not about the spiritual experiences we have, but how relaxed we are in each moment, which is a measure of how surrendered we are to what IS.

Edited by Solace

I like your points and I am with you that love has to be the real practice before and after enlightenment. Love is the foundation of change and if we embrace that we can really enjoy peace.

But still, every individual has to do it and there are many ways to get there. First of all, one has to be willing to let go. One must be ready to love. 

Concentration and observation of the mind will still be a huge part of living a life in the name of Truth. At least if you ask me :)

Perfect timing. Watch this for a minute:

@Solace For a while, at the end of an awakening and for a time thereafter, I slipped into a state of consciousness that felt very much like becoming lucid within a dream, I began yelling internally at something to wake up. The impressions I got was that it was something important, something masculine, and something that we've been trying to wake for a long time. 

Now, I know how this comes across but I had taken lsa and smoked a tiny bit of marijuana, which led to a very crazy but profound trip.  So I remain skeptic that it was just ramblings of my imagination, but seeing your post reminded me of this, and am open to it being taken literally or symbolically. Although you say that the masculine entity has already awakened... 

I slipped into this state a couple more times with Marijuana, following this, and yes I realize that pot could be the underlying cause of this "state of mind" but just wanted to see what you thought about this. 

It's also possible it was a complete representation of my own awakening, but for some reason I'm feeling something global. As if it will never wake up until there are enough minds meditating its /their own awakening.  Sort of like a collective conscience, or hive mind, directing the overall attention and consciousness of... What? Earth? The galaxy? The entire pocket universe that we currently exist in? Directing the attention towards love and awakening. But to what end? 

Now I'll be sober tomorrow and be embarrassed for saying all of that but what the hell... 

Edited by starsofclay

9F6.jpg

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

8 minutes ago, Vingger said:

9F6.jpg

Yeah 

talk about what is