Principium Nexus

Reality is NOW

109 posts in this topic

@Mikael89 Thinking about it, like great outcomes..or doing something you want to start doing. Or, sounds silly, but if there’s something you want to quit doing, spend 10 minutes doing nothing but being mindful that you’re not doing the thing you want to quit, for ten minutes. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Mikael89 Assuming you’re referring to a wanted change for yourself, and you thought positively about it, pictured it working out and feeling great - tomorrow, think about it for 10 minutes, then write down the smallest first step you can think of. 

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I have done it. 

I almost gave up because it's difficult for me to believe in it but I'm not giving up :P

Are there more steps?

The now is everything there is. 

Think about it like this..

when you think of your history, that history happened once in the NOW, you see?

And future will also take place in the now. 

So how can it be other then the now? (rhetoric question)

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@Mikael89 ok. 

Have you changed something in your life: started doing what you wanted to do, or stopped doing what you want to stop?

Even if by small increments. 

On 5/6/2018 at 3:45 PM, Faceless said:

@Principium Nexus

Who experiences thought/experience? 

The experience itself, they are one and the same. Ouroboros biting it's tail, reality is you and you are it.

On 05/05/2018 at 10:27 PM, How to be wise said:

@Principium Nexus Your thoughts about reality. 

But im not thinking...How am i still living reality then? That theory is indeed...incorrect!

On 5-5-2018 at 10:55 PM, Principium Nexus said:

You or I are it, we are reality. This thing you are experience now, that is us, my thoughts in your head. So who are you?

If it's not you, then who are we?

Are we the I? As in one complete being, then everyone is I. The path of the Buddha is to vow the enlightenment of all and guide them to more compassion and love. So where do we begin?

Yes, everyone is I, all is one. Where do we begin? Good question. Everyone is already there.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

@Ether Well, that just goes to show how deep you're within the illusion. You’ve identified with your thoughts so much that you don’t even realise that your thoughts create your reality. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

4 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Ether Well, that just goes to show how deep you're within the illusion. You’ve identified with your thoughts so much that you don’t even realise that your thoughts create your reality. 

Well, are you talking factually or metaphoracally?

3 hours ago, Ether said:

Well, are you talking factually or metaphoracally?

You are trying to get an answer in thought while he tries to show you not to think.

Thank the lordiest of Lords that we finally realize that we cannot escape the present moment, I bless you with the courage to respond to whatever arises in this present moment with more love, forgiveness and compassion; as the true spiritual practice of a fully integrated soul.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Relevant video: 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Ether Factually. Literally. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Like "You have a thought that you want to lift up a pen so you lift up the pen and therefore affect reality with thought"?

All movement of the self/thought is a creation of your own personal manufactured reality.