Joseph Maynor

How do we take the Forum to the next level? Any ideas

47 posts in this topic

Fewer rules and guidelines.

If we are truly a high conscious forum, we don’t need them.  

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

13 minutes ago, WildeChilde said:

Fewer rules and guidelines.

If we are truly a high conscious forum, we don’t need them.  

High conscious forum? Or high conscious individual in this forum? The forum is not the problem,. The problem is in the individual.. 

How do we take the Forum to the next level? Any ideas

By posting quality content, by engaging in meaningful exchanges, by reporting your progress. 

9 hours ago, moon777light said:

I suggest a highlighter option!

14 hours ago, moon777light said:

@Dodo what are rep points?

Ok... A little offtopic, but had to write this here -reason mentioned below.

So I woke up 3am, didnt move my head, just opened my eyes and looked towards window and I see through the smallest crack in the curtains the moon... What??? It doesn't happen for the first time too, last time I jotted it as just coincidence...  But wow, it can't be. 

I went back to sleep, then woke up, looked at phone- hallelujah it's exactly 3:33 am! I open my mouth in disbelief - another synchronicity lol.

Now I open forum to share and page opens on your reply for highlighter option. Non other than Miss moon777light??!  Whaaaaaat.

Did I become moonlightened?

Can't take a good enough photo, but this is the tiny curtain crack, the moon -shining right in the middle - in my face. 

DSC_0341.JPG

DSC_0340.JPG

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

Ok... A little offtopic, but had to write this here -reason mentioned below.

So I woke up 3am, didnt move my head, just opened my eyes and looked towards window and I see through the smallest crack in the curtains the moon... What??? It doesn't happen for the first time too, last time I jotted it as just coincidence...  But wow, it can't be. 

I went back to sleep, then woke up, looked at phone- hallelujah it's exactly 3:33 am! I open my mouth in disbelief - another synchronicity lol.

Now I open forum to share and page opens on your reply for highlighter option. Non other than Miss moon777light??!  Whaaaaaat.

Did I become moonlightened?

Can't take a good enough photo, but this is the tiny curtain crack, the moon -shining right in the middle - in my face. 

DSC_0341.JPG

DSC_0340.JPG

That happens! Before I woke up 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 and every hour until I got up. 

That seems to happen less and less when you stop caring about it (which is good) 

Synchronizity is happens all the time baby! 

5 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

That seems to happen less and less when you stop caring about it (which is good) 

Woooaaahhh!!! That is so coool! Yes, yes you have :P

I have yet to experience wAking up at those times but i do see 777 and 1111 everyyywhere

I don't want to derail the thread, but my theory is that the human brain is smart enough to subconsciously track the passage of second and minutes and then look at the clock when it arrives at the time a person has designated as significant.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

I think the creation of a new subforum would be good. 

One that includes the following topics: Raising kids, pets (like dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, etc.), Hobby's like art, gardening, aquariums, architecture and decoration. 

It would be great if we had topics like keeping a saltwater aquarium where people show pics of their aquarium and discuss how to set it up etc. 

Or people discussing their gardens or spotting birds etc. 

I think it could be a nice laid back corner of the forum where people can express their creativity and what makes them happy in a healthy way. 

Kind of a around the house/living room kind of vibe. 

47 minutes ago, SFRL said:

One that includes the following topics: Raising kids, pets (like dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, etc.), Hobby's like art, gardening, aquariums, architecture and decoration. 

It would be great if we had topics like keeping a saltwater aquarium where people show pics of their aquarium and discuss how to set it up etc. 

I think it could be a nice laid back corner of the forum where people can express their creativity and what makes them happy in a healthy way. 

Leo has a video about raising kids :D 

22 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Leo has a video about raising kids :D 

Yeah but that's just one video. Eventually people on this forum will get older, and when people get older like in their 30s they tend to start having kids. 

I think it would be a nice subforum for everyone, but people 30 and up especially. Because at that point you start having and bring interested in the things I mentioned above. 

On 5/6/2018 at 0:02 PM, cirkussmile said:

I don't understand this.. please enlighten me ? What's in there ,in the picture? 

44 minutes ago, SFRL said:

Yeah but that's just one video. Eventually people on this forum will get older, and when people get older like in their 30s they tend to start having kids. 

I think it would be a nice subforum for everyone, but people 30 and up especially. Because at that point you start having and bring interested in the things I mentioned above. 

I don't know, maybe Leo won't talk about those stuffs because for now he is more focus on what is more important... his complete awakening and the topics that are more inclined to what is truth, about society, metaphysics and epistemology, and science.. those are needed to be taught.. your thing can be read on your own, and do your research about it.. it is not necessary to do those stuff only for people who are interested into planting or etc.. teaching how to raise a child is enough.. I'm open that someday Leo will maybe talk about that in the future, but for now might me not, just for you and people who are into that stuffs.. but i am not interested for that thing ... ? So i hope he will just for you guys haha.. 

6 hours ago, John Iverson said:

I don't know, maybe Leo won't talk about those stuffs because for now he is more focus on what is more important... his complete awakening and the topics that are more inclined to what is truth, about society, metaphysics and epistemology, and science.. those are needed to be taught.. your thing can be read on your own, and do your research about it.. it is not necessary to do those stuff only for people who are interested into planting or etc.. teaching how to raise a child is enough.. I'm open that someday Leo will maybe talk about that in the future, but for now might me not, just for you and people who are into that stuffs.. but i am not interested for that thing ... ? So i hope he will just for you guys haha.. 

Leo has been bringing out a lot of great videos, and he has done great with the creation of Actualized.org.

That being said a Forum per definition is about community. People sharing their ideas and experiences with other people. So people can learn from each other. If it is only about what Leo has to say then the Forum might just as well get shut down and we might just as well only watch the videos. 

It is his Forum so he can do what he wants of course. But I have never had the impression that Leo wants to spoon feed us his every word. If anything people should carve out their own path. 

10 hours ago, SFRL said:

I am hoping for the same thing... sure, we could find other forums to satisfy our hobbies and creativity, but we come here to associate with like-minded people(or ourselves ;))  

although I bet decisions like that have to be run through leo first... unless he names a successor. 

Edited by starsofclay

37 minutes ago, SFRL said:

Leo has been bringing out a lot of great videos, and he has done great with the creation of Actualized.org.

That being said a Forum per definition is about community. People sharing their ideas and experiences with other people. So people can learn from each other. If it is only about what Leo has to say then the Forum might just as well get shut down and we might just as well only watch the videos. 

It is his Forum so he can do what he wants of course. But I have never had the impression that Leo wants to spoon feed us his every word. If anything people should carve out their own path. 

If he came back let's see if Leo reply to this then we will see what is his opinion about this.. 

2 hours ago, starsofclay said:

I am hoping for the same thing... sure, we could find other forums to satisfy our hobbies and creativity, but we come here to associate with like-minded people(or ourselves ;))  

although I bet decisions like that have to be run through leo first... unless he names a successor. 

There is a realization i had, hmm? Leo changed alot so his content today didn't match your kind of consciousness.. sorry to say those changes leads to not connect to what you want :D and remember those are traps the only thing that matters is to have a ego death.. and ego death is serious.. you will give up your life according to Leo.. watch his video on his blog.. you will see that even liking a gardening you will lose that your life ends , literally physical death.. keep going and you will realize this.. psychedelics showed me what is more important...and how important enlightenment is... enlightenment is literally physical death.. you don't have a life after enlightenment.. and even tho i'm not on that level I understand because of psychedelics i took.

Edited by John Iverson

Take yourself to the next level.

When someone asks you why are you damn happy all the time, how did you make.   Such a life for yourself....mention the forum. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, SFRL said:

There is a realization i had, hmm? Leo changed alot so his content today didn't match your kind of consciousness.. sorry to say those changes leads to not connect to what you want  and remember those are traps the only thing that matters is to have a ego death.. and ego death is serious.. you will give up your life according to Leo.. watch his video on his blog.. you will see that even liking a gardening you will lose that your life ends , literally physical death.. keep going and you will realize this.. psychedelics showed me what is more important...and how important enlightenment is... enlightenment is literally physical death.. you don't have a life after enlightenment.. and even tho i'm not on that level I understand because of psychedelics i took.