Jamie Universe

Ear bleeding after meditation

6 posts in this topic

Basically I meditated for 25 minutes and I kind of felt my ear get kind of numb during the end, and my hearing felt kind of blocked up, so with a swabbed my ear with a ear swab and there was a tiny bit of blood. Eventually it stopped, and I can't say I'm too surprised because I get random body pains a lot, and they pretty much always go away.

But any ideas? I remember Leo saying that the ego can screw around with your body, and even make you sick, I've personally felt phantom pains a ton from meditation, which can be really annoying.

I also looked up diseases/injuries related to ear bleeding, and some of them or less severe and some are more severe, I guess I'm not worried because it stopped, and I'm used to the randomness. I was lying down pretty still, so I'm trying meditation with my back up straight now.

perhaps you swabbed too much, too strongly

the ego can injure the body when you 'freak out', which usually happens during a trip because your sense of self,your feeling of your body change and you have to trust and adapt

in this case your ear felt numb, different, your ego 'freaked out' and you swabbed your ear in attempt to 'heal' it back to normal

its almost a symbolic physical playout of your ego's rejection to change

you have to be aware of your vibration, your emotional state, how did you feel when you swabbed your ear? panicked?stressed?

there can be no healing with negative emotions, before you try to heal body you have to be settled,calm , attentive, loving

I do not think there is anything wrong with your meditation posture

it is good that you change position in order to dispel (ir)rational fears, just do not end up believing that that meditation posture actually causes ear bleeding

enlightenment is very physical, and you will feel many body changes where you trust your body as it is, you trust the universe, your body will make many self-attunements, energy will course through various parts, always trust

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

3 hours ago, Jamie Universe said:

But any ideas? I remember Leo saying that the ego can screw around with your body, and even make you sick, I've personally felt phantom pains a ton from meditation, which can be really annoying.

Ego can also screw up your interpretations so that you link meditation with blood dripping from your ears.
Cause and effect are powerful tools.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Depends how much you where indoctrinate on the right hand path. Is your right side of the body bigger? Then you hit some blockages. 

Been meditating for about 4 years, never had such thing, even use ear buds and blindfolds sometimes.

Its probably nothing but if you keep getting pains and bleeding see a doctor.

Ego might distract you with subtle trickery but it's not going to make stab wounds or bullet holes appear out of thin air, it's mind trickery, your ear bleeding means there was a physical damage.

Edited by blazed

On 5/5/2018 at 4:43 AM, tsuki said:

Ego can also screw up your interpretations so that you link meditation with blood dripping from your ears.
Cause and effect are powerful tools.

I like this :)