Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

Do you guard your happiness?

19 posts in this topic

With spiritual work and curiosity, often Joy and happiness follows. How could we ever imagine that such freedom was possible to such a degree that you acutally becomes free of your very own self(ego), since it actually doesn't exist. 

When you really dig through your ego based fear and grasp this, an amazing feeling of Joy, freedom and happiness happens! 

So far, nothing New under the sun, you are all familiar with this. 

With these feelings of joy and happiness comes a natural desire to share it with others, to share it with the world! 

However, its not always frictionless to share undiscriminately, to share with all and everything that is! It's Almost as you are too happy, too free, too peaceful to fit in. 

Some people might be so attractive to your persona, which you know doesn't exist. They are drawn to you as flies are drawn to cow shit. They want something from you, Maybe relationship, friedship or something else.

But from your perspective Joy and happiness is not a big thing, and you want it like that. You don't want it to be measured or judged in a positive way, because that threatens the freedom.

You just want to share Love truth and happiness without getting labels, positive labels disturbs the flow just as negative ones. 

But of course, to others, who haven't feel that happiness might Love to be around you and sub consciously want to own a little bit of you. 

Also, some might feel threaten by your openness, since they sub consciously registrate a threat to their own ego since they somehow spot the absence/lack of ego in your openness and happiness.

Somehow, there are forces that suggest you to guard your openness/happiness even if That's unnatural to your state of being.  

Peace, happiness and Joy are very much linked to openness and a lust for Sharing when socializing.

How do you cope, please elaborate. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Interesting. Lately lots of new people have come into my life as I've become more loving, happy and open. I just trust that whatever their intentions are, that the universe has brought them to me for my highest spiritual evolution. We shall see what happens! The balance is to be loving to those who can reciprocate love, and give space to those you know can't give it back <3

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

There are always 3 stages of this game:

1. I don't know what I'm doing.
  2. I know what I'm doing.
  3. I try to use my knowledge to conquer the game.

The first stage is when you feel lost.
The second stage is when you feel progress.
The third stage is when you suffer because you don't know that you play a different game.

When you know the rules of the game (like you laid them out in the OP), there is only the stage of conquering and suffering.
It signifies the moment that you should know that you don't know. To return back to square one and feel lost.
This is done by surrendering to your suffering. To give up.

If you give up so thoroughly that you give up yourself, you become the spectator.
You can enjoy the irresistibility of your suffering. The game just goes on without the player.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I want to share all my insights but I feel like I’m too far down the rabbit hole, it would take 3 years to explain it to even my friend, so I mostly stay quiet.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

One can share joy to the world and family. But beware! Some people are super jealous while they laugh with you and in secret they want you dead. 

If one has seen death and can handle the pressure & has awakened, then no problem. 

Well I like to think that I'm not responsible for other people's well-being. This allows me to freely provide other people with it when I can. This is more the approach to strangers.

If I have people that are not super close but I still interact with a lot the same rules still apply but I'm able to take more of their perspective into account. As I have developed certain quite normal intuition abilities which allow me to have let's say empathy 2.0 I can tell how the other person's general personality and how they feel. This allows me to adapt to them a bit more.

When it comes to guarding my happiness, certain people of course feel threatened by it, but then I see it as "they indeed are like that and it's a 'challenge' I'll happily take on". Same with some "evil" people, I see that that is indeed what I'm dealing with and I take it on as an adventure in a way. Keep it simple with those people and it's easier. Always make sure to set good intentions towards others as you may project a certain energy towards them.

If someone wants to own me or in the previous case really it is important to understand where the other person is coming from. Only then you can see what you think the best way to be helpful for them is to the extent of it going smoothly. If you feel like you're at a loss with how to help them I think it's fine to show that even if this isn't anything you'll say directly at all. I've found that if I haven't truly solved something myself I do not feel comfortable teaching anyone about it. Maybe get them curious about how you're happy if they're the owning type. Generally working towards having good intentions for others which is a long term process makes it all so much easier.

There are also energetic ways to protect your energy from harmful influences, just having a strong aura does a lot and you might not need anything fancy. This allows you to not receive their negativity on a deep level so that it would affect you. I do believe the general opinion still is that you have to do some exercises to maintain an aura as good as this however.

Edited by YaNanNallari

8 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

With spiritual work and curiosity, often Joy and happiness follows. How could we ever imagine that such freedom was possible to such a degree that you acutally becomes free of your very own self(ego), since it actually doesn't exist. 

When you really dig through your ego based fear and grasp this, an amazing feeling of Joy, freedom and happiness happens! 

So far, nothing New under the sun, you are all familiar with this. 

With these feelings of joy and happiness comes a natural desire to share it with others, to share it with the world! 

However, its not always frictionless to share undiscriminately, to share with all and everything that is! It's Almost as you are too happy, too free, too peaceful to fit in. 

Some people might be so attractive to your persona, which you know doesn't exist. They are drawn to you as flies are drawn to cow shit. They want something from you, Maybe relationship, friedship or something else.

But from your perspective Joy and happiness is not a big thing, and you want it like that. You don't want it to be measured or judged in a positive way, because that threatens the freedom.

You just want to share Love truth and happiness without getting labels, positive labels disturbs the flow just as negative ones. 

But of course, to others, who haven't feel that happiness might Love to be around you and sub consciously want to own a little bit of you. 

Also, some might feel threaten by your openness, since they sub consciously registrate a threat to their own ego since they somehow spot the absence/lack of ego in your openness and happiness.

Somehow, there are forces that suggest you to guard your openness/happiness even if That's unnatural to your state of being.  

Peace, happiness and Joy are very much linked to openness and a lust for Sharing when socializing.

How do you cope, please elaborate. 

You seem to be moving in a great direction my friend. I have noticed in your posts greater awareness. ?

But I think what is happening is that you are still moving in a particular direction which implies time. To notice that there is still a movement of time taking place is essential. One must see this movement in action without evading or controlling it as that only strengthens and reinforces that very movement. Look deep within. Is there a hidden motive, desire to attain something, or any movement of psychological effort to become secure being grasped for or sustained...Watch with sensitivity very carefully. This will be very deep and most do not even notice this movement as it is very elusive. It’s so mechanical and so easily goes undetected. This is the movement of psychological time. 

Look at @tsuki post. This is similar to what is said there. You are still moving in a direction which implies a player/self and therfore time..Any movement by the player “time” will manifest itself mechanicaly and leads to what you described in your post.

To see the whole of the game is to end any sense of attatchment to the player. To see that attachment to the game creates all confusion, contradiction, and conflict as the player. 

For me thought/psychological time must be understood very deeply. And once you see the significance of this apply diligent awareness to that movement. 

You will see that all such problems you are encountering will dissolve. Because all such problems are driven by thought/psychological time. 

From what I see you doing quite well anyhow. Just enjoy this exploration man.?

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

Look at @tsuki post. This is similar to what is said there. You are still moving in a direction which implies a player/self and therfore time..Any movement by the player “time” will manifest itself mechanicaly and leads to what you described in your post.

Well, for me - today's game was to suffer until you give up and go along with it by showing aggression. That was pure happiness.
I would have never guessed it given my recent advice to @MarkusSweden. Funny how you can screw yourself over by trying to help haha :D.

As for the OP - one more advice just to screw myself again:
You never know what other people think. It is you thinking up their thoughts as you read their behavior.
There is no guarding your happiness. Once you start to guard it - you've lost it as you are defending it against yourself.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

14 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Well, for me - today's game was to suffer until you give up and go along with it by showing aggression. That was pure happiness.
I would have never guessed it given my recent advice to @MarkusSweden. Funny how you can screw yourself over by trying to help haha :D.

As for the OP - one more advice just to screw myself again:
You never know what other people think. It is you thinking up their thoughts as you read their behavior.
There is no guarding your happiness. Once you start to guard it - you've lost it as you are defending it against yourself.

Right. A movement of time?. Your so wise @tsuki...

@MarkusSweden

Do you see the significance in @tsuki‘s message?  

23 minutes ago, tsuki said:

You are timelsssnand therefore innocent. Being timeless implies you are incapable of being hurt psychologically. Right?? :ph34r:

Everything you post is gold??

Edited by Faceless

@tsuki

Did what you posted coincide with what I posted. You see the similarity? 

:)

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Faceless said:

@MarkusSweden

Do you see the significance in @tsuki‘s message?  

Yup, I always pick up significance from both of you! 

However, somehow I feel you guys are far ahead of me on this path. 

I feel stupid in comparison. But again, that's just a thought! :)

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

3 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Yeah that’s a movement of measure. We are all beginners in living. 

All this can be understood instantly man. Time does not play any part in this understanding. 

And you seem to have a much more cultivated intellect than I. You just need to not let it roll over psychologically. It’s that simple. 

Edited by Faceless

16 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You are timelsssnand therefore innocent. Being timeless implies you are incapable of being hurt psychologically. Right?? :ph34r:

Everything you post is gold??

3 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Everything I read today mocks me.
Even my own stupid posts that I thought were pure gold yesterday.
Knowing that suffering is a force to toy you around doesn't help. Today's suffering is directionless.
It's like the game is simply to fuck with me. So be it. I'm gonna sit and suffer like a proper martyr.

5 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

@MarkusSweden

When you try to race with Ego - it will turn your sharpness against you just to cut deeper.
I truly envy you for your wisdom to lay low, friend.

@tsuki

‘The perfect man employs his mind as a mirror; it grasps nothing; it refuses nothing; it receives, but does not keep’

Not sure where I heard this. 

??

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless Thank you, that soothed me a bit. I'm not keeping it though :)

Just now, tsuki said:

@Faceless Thank you, that soothed me a bit. I'm not keeping it though :)

Hehe ? 

So, @MarkusSweden since I got all personal and non-zeny let me as you a question:
Why do you post like you do? You start a thread and watch it unfold. Don't you have any comments to add?