Argue

How To Boost Testosterone Naturally ?

19 posts in this topic

Please let me know because I want to improve my performance as a man. Thanks. 

One word. Nofap. It sure isn't easy, but if you can get past it it will greatly reward you. Just be sure you know about things like the flatline, that got me on my last go. I'm currently at day 11 and feeling increase in motivation and confidence w/women.

9 minutes ago, Samuel said:

One word. Nofap. It sure isn't easy, but if you can get past it it will greatly reward you. Just be sure you know about things like the flatline, that got me on my last go. I'm currently at day 11 and feeling increase in motivation and confidence w/women.

Ok cool. Any vitamins that can help? 

@Argue Diet is certainly crucial. I've never been interested in it much, you'll have do to some research on your own.

Workout

Get D vitamin with sun

Get enough sleep

I like adrenaline too :)

cut sugar

Edited by WHOAMI
who knows?

Many scientific studies have shown that Vegetarians have elevated testosterone levels 

Exercise elevates testosterone levels  amongst other hormones such as endorphin which make you feel good, libido is psychological as well as physical so that also helps. especially cardiovascular exercise improves blood flow which aids in maintaining erections

Vitamin B also increases the sensitivity to the penis by aiding in the production of certain nerves and their repair which also aids in getting and maintaining erections

Reducing cholesterol improves blood flow which also aids in getting and maintaining erections.

Edited by Rocky

@Samuel I agree! The furthest i've made it was around 45 days and I noticed a huge change in my thoughts, which changed my physiology, and confidence (cold approaching) with women. I was more focused and started sharing thoughts and smiling more while interacting with EVERYONE.

On 3/11/2016 at 2:20 AM, Rocky said:

Many scientific studies have shown that Vegetarians have elevated testosterone levels 

Exercise elevates testosterone levels  amongst other hormones such as endorphin which make you feel good, libido is psychological as well as physical so that also helps. especially cardiovascular exercise improves blood flow which aids in maintaining erections

Vitamin B also increases the sensitivity to the penis by aiding in the production of certain nerves and their repair which also aids in getting and maintaining erections

Reducing cholesterol improves blood flow which also aids in getting and maintaining erections.

Do you know why vegetarians mostly look superior in studies? 

Because they usually are more aware of what they eat and have an overall healthy lifestyle. 

About cholesterol:

- There's no link between cholesterol intake and blood levels. 

- Cholesterol is a building block for testosterone.

@Feel The Present

Vegetarians and vegans do actually have higher levels of testosterone though and they have some of the lowest cholesterol levels.

http://nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

And since both natural and synthetic testosterone is made from plant based sources like soybeans and yams i highly doubt increasing fatty foods will do anything in changing your testostone levels.

http://www.doctorsweightloss.net/our-blog/latest

Also not to mention increasing your intake of cholesterol has a direct effect on the risk of developing conorary heart disease which also has a link to erectile dysfunction scientfic studies have proven this.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26960674

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Coronary-heart-disease/Pages/Introduction.aspx

And there is a link between cholesterol intake and elevated blood pressure if an atheroma forms which reduces the surface area of vessel cavities and as Pressure = Force/Area the reduced surface area increases the blood pressure.

Edited by Rocky

@Rocky

I could also drop some links with studies that claim the opposite.

31 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Vegetarians and vegans do actually have higher levels of testosterone though and they have some of the lowest cholesterol levels.

http://nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

Once again: do you know why vegetarians mostly look superior in studies? 

Because they usually are more aware of what they eat and have an overall healthy lifestyle.

Vegatarian or not, don't pay attention to your cholesterol intake as it will only be a stressor.

Focus on improving your lifestyle (high quality foods, exercise, stress reduction etc.).

Don't blame cholesterol, blame your lifestyle.

What worked for me is sleep, sleep, sleep. Get quality and long sleep. Avoid staying out late. Get some vitamin d, which comes from sunlight. As for as diet make sure you get fats. I use olive oil and cocnut oil. Not only can you drink it in the mourning but also you can add it to meals. Last but not least avoid SOY.

I think sex without ejaculation does wonders to the energy levels.

From my experience, cold showers in the morning are doing wonders for energy levels. I'm taking them for a year now and they were game changer for me, thanks to CS I started to take my medtitation practice seriously. They wake you up quickly, your endurance to unpleasant sensations is rising day by day (very useful for strong determination sitting). 

http://gettingstronger.org/2010/03/cold-showers/

Well, I suggest you check out Matt Stone and 180 degree health as a starting point. Make sure your metabolism is in shape first.

Many times there are blockages in our pelvis area, which prevent us from tapping into the reproductive organs fully. YOU HAVE TO RELEASE THAT SHIT!

My solution in this is bioenergetics. You just need to open up and really feel your balls and all around. Check out this:

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@Argue My list of things:

Working out (weight lifting) 

Getting vitamins and minerals, but ZINC in particular is quite important.

Eating a clean diet

Sleeping well

Nofap

Anything which reduces you overall level of neuroticism and anxiety. This is one of the main goals of consciousness work. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.