Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lelouch

How do you live without a main-perspective when entering the Yellow phase?

5 posts in this topic

I am referring to this video of Leo: 

I am not saying that I am in the yellow phase or that I am solid yellow, heck maybe I am not even solid green. Probably a mix of Orange, Green, and a bit of yellow. 
However, I do have my glimpses of yellow here and there, and I find it incredibly hard to pin a label on the perspective of no-perspective/multiple-perspectives. 

For clarification, I am talking about the way you see the world when I refer to perspective e.g. believing in God, being 'sciency', being philosophical,  pragmatistic, utilitarian, love & peace etc. And then we get yellow which embodies all of these perspectives in the sense that it realizes that these are all perspectives. 

Point is, the yellow phase is analogue to no-perspective or multiple perspectives, which in essence is also a perspective i.e. the multiple perspectives-perspective. 
While this more pure inner of itself, since you are analogue to a pure intelligence ....doing its thing.

Do you switch perspectives? For instance, when you are trying to earn money you switch from a philosophical-perspective to a pragmatic-perspective? Does regulating all of these perspectives into a single holistic-web also cost a lot of energy for you?

I realize this way of thinking is more based around the idea of system thinking. What I am really looking for is solidifying this way of looking at the world. Sometimes it seems to me that the yellow perspective is a bit aimless, thus an incomplete version. Do we have an ego-perspective we use for removing the aimlessness? 

This is a conceptualized point of view, it has nothing to do with awakening. Awakening is discovering in practice and awareness all the electromagnetic wave as a whole. Personalities tend to focus on only one color, we have to grow up from fixed personalities and discover the real us. 

@Lelouch Consciousness work addresses the foundation, the Truth,  ‘before’ experience, ‘before’ perspective. It could be analogous to climbing a mountain, the broader view (spiral dynamics)  being added upon the existing view. Though it is not climbing, and there is no mountain of course. 

Like looking at only your pinky toe, and learning about it, inquiring into what it is, and discovering it’s actually a whole body! Even the eyes which see it. And of course, the eyes are the toe!

“It's the room, the sun, and the sky
The room, the sun, and the sky

I've been waiting
I've been waiting for this moment”

Songwriters: Daniel R. Messe / Gary L. Maurer

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Stage yellow is knowing the right tools for the right jobs ;)

Memento Mori

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Stage yellow is knowing the right tools for the right jobs ;)

^Yes, agreed. 

nothing is anything